yellow perforated tote *pic*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. From the new Saks catalogue. $2150

Also available in black or red from Saks.

It's pretty, but for me, the "holes" are a dealbreaker. Just not feeling these perforated bags... :shrugs:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I love the bag minus the holes, too!

3. I know! I would LOVE that bag in regular leather.

4. It still looks beatiful though =))

5. wish they make one in no-hole? hehe

6. I agree, I don't think I care for the holes.

7. ... especially because the holes appear as polka dots. They show up as white dots on the darker bags. :sad:

8. Yellow!! very nice!!! kinda reminds me of a melon!

9. I sort of like it - it's very 80s, but for me personally it's a bit too "unique" to be worth the price.

10. I like the perforated leather and the color but it's too trendy for me to spend that much money. Thanks for sharing

11. I am not a fan of the preforated leather either . . . it is still yummy though!

12. Don't diss the perfo until you see it in real life. I wasn't a fan either then when I saw them on Friday I found them quite fun and attractive.

13. i saw the perforated bags a couple of weeks ago, not really my style.

14. I adore the royal blue jumbo classic flap in the perf.................its so gorgeous, i can't take my eyes off it everytime i go in Saks....but I can't spend $2500 for a Jumbo flap.....
    cause i wouldnt wear it enough, am more of a trendy bag girl because of very casual lifestyle

over all, i have always liked the perfs alot since first sighting at trunk show in early January
    i think its an interesting, modern take on the leather......

15. Yes...it definitely does give a very modern look to the leather...I know, I have the clutch...I LOVE it!