yellow or red?

mulberryforbes

★ Denise ★
Dec 23, 2012
Anyone have a yellow bag?

Im on the hunt for a smallish yellow or red bbag some recomendations and pictures would be fab in helping me decide thanks.

This will be my first bbag, I have been Mulberry mad over the past 5/6 years but have been wowed by some pictures on here. I like a small to medium size bag with the option of cross body and handheld.

Stockists in the UK would be good to know to. :smile:

I am loving yellow right now! It's fun bright etc. But red comes before yellow in my opinion. If don't already own a red bag, I think you should get a one before the yellow. Maybe a red bbag and a yellow wallet??
I have a stunning red bbag. I will post pics later, hopefully it can help ya out! :biggrin:

I am loving yellow right now! It's fun bright etc. But red comes before yellow in my opinion. If don't already own a red bag, I think you should get a one before the yellow. Maybe a red bbag and a yellow wallet??
I have a stunning red bbag. I will post pics later, hopefully it can help ya out! :biggrin:

Oh I like this idea :smile:

I own a battered in bright yellow leather Armani bag that has been with me since new around 7 years ago I dont use as the leather is in bad condition reading about restoring and dying leather on here has got me thinking about trying to fix it up.

I have just bought a ladybird red Chloe Lily bag, its not arrived so not sure what the colour is like or if i will even like it.

A preloved store in the UK has just advertised a bright red city at a fab price Im thinking its a good sign that I should go for it my only doubt is that the city might be to big for me to enjoy using I was thinking more along the lines of a Town bag.

I really should sleep but all this bag talk is keeping me awake lol.....

Oh I like this idea :smile:

I own a battered in bright yellow leather Armani bag that has been with me since new around 7 years ago I dont use as the leather is in bad condition reading about restoring and dying leather on here has got me thinking about trying to fix it up.

I have just bought a ladybird red Chloe Lily bag, its not arrived so not sure what the colour is like or if i will even like it.

A preloved store in the UK has just advertised a bright red city at a fab price Im thinking its a good sign that I should go for it my only doubt is that the city might be to big for me to enjoy using I was thinking more along the lines of a Town bag.

I really should sleep but all this bag talk is keeping me awake lol.....

Here is my town in red :smile: oh how much is the preloved store selling the red city for???

Attachments

• image-2916411299.jpg
    image-2916411299.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 213
  • image-4116618681.jpg
    image-4116618681.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 207
Both yellow and red would be great pops of color. The red would be the better choice for someone who doesn't want to worry so much about dirt or anything showing.

Your town is so nice, definately the bag I would prefer but i dont have enough £ to buy it new unless i return the chloe bag and the mcqueen scarf i have just bought.

The store have it priced at £450 I got an email from them today saying they have withdrawn it from sale untill because someone questioned its authenticity until they can prove otherwise!

I have been on ebay and there is lots for sale outside the eu and not much in the UK, because i am new to bal i dont know what or how much i should expect to pay.

I love the shape of the box bag is it an old style?

Thanks for all your replies ;)