yellow or red?

mulberryforbes

★ Denise ★
Dec 23, 2012
UK
Anyone have a yellow bag?

Im on the hunt for a smallish yellow or red bbag some recomendations and pictures would be fab in helping me decide thanks.

This will be my first bbag, I have been Mulberry mad over the past 5/6 years but have been wowed by some pictures on here. I like a small to medium size bag with the option of cross body and handheld.

Stockists in the UK would be good to know to. :smile:

nadineluv

Mar 19, 2012
I am loving yellow right now! It's fun bright etc. But red comes before yellow in my opinion. If don't already own a red bag, I think you should get a one before the yellow. Maybe a red bbag and a yellow wallet??
I have a stunning red bbag. I will post pics later, hopefully it can help ya out! :biggrin:

mulberryforbes

★ Denise ★
Dec 23, 2012
UK
I am loving yellow right now! It's fun bright etc. But red comes before yellow in my opinion. If don't already own a red bag, I think you should get a one before the yellow. Maybe a red bbag and a yellow wallet??
I have a stunning red bbag. I will post pics later, hopefully it can help ya out! :biggrin:
Oh I like this idea :smile:

I own a battered in bright yellow leather Armani bag that has been with me since new around 7 years ago I dont use as the leather is in bad condition reading about restoring and dying leather on here has got me thinking about trying to fix it up.

I have just bought a ladybird red Chloe Lily bag, its not arrived so not sure what the colour is like or if i will even like it.

A preloved store in the UK has just advertised a bright red city at a fab price Im thinking its a good sign that I should go for it my only doubt is that the city might be to big for me to enjoy using I was thinking more along the lines of a Town bag.

I really should sleep but all this bag talk is keeping me awake lol.....

reddishpink

Aug 3, 2010
Oh I like this idea :smile:

I own a battered in bright yellow leather Armani bag that has been with me since new around 7 years ago I dont use as the leather is in bad condition reading about restoring and dying leather on here has got me thinking about trying to fix it up.

I have just bought a ladybird red Chloe Lily bag, its not arrived so not sure what the colour is like or if i will even like it.

A preloved store in the UK has just advertised a bright red city at a fab price Im thinking its a good sign that I should go for it my only doubt is that the city might be to big for me to enjoy using I was thinking more along the lines of a Town bag.

I really should sleep but all this bag talk is keeping me awake lol.....
Here is my town in red :smile: oh how much is the preloved store selling the red city for???

Attachments

mulberryforbes

★ Denise ★
Dec 23, 2012
UK
Your town is so nice, definately the bag I would prefer but i dont have enough £ to buy it new unless i return the chloe bag and the mcqueen scarf i have just bought.

The store have it priced at £450 I got an email from them today saying they have withdrawn it from sale untill because someone questioned its authenticity until they can prove otherwise!

I have been on ebay and there is lots for sale outside the eu and not much in the UK, because i am new to bal i dont know what or how much i should expect to pay.

I love the shape of the box bag is it an old style?

Thanks for all your replies ;)