Yellow Nikki on Blondette.com

ashsin

Oct 2, 2006
Hello girls.. anyone ordered the yellow nikki on from blondette? was just wondering is it the same one that vanessa is carrying? or is it the sunshine? coz im looking for the exact one that vanessa has.. but apparently RM.com is also selling the sunshine rite? TIA

yeah Im in india right now.. so guess ill only call once im in the states.. and yeah the hardware and leather is a huge deal.. especially when you have something in mind and get something totally different from what u expected.. thanks again :smile:

It's the yellow though I don't know about the hardware. The sunshine has a different and finish and is a richer color and they have been sold out for months now.

Based on the pictures and other inquiries, it looks like Blondette is selling the Yellow Nikki with resort hardware. Shopbop and RM.com also have the same Nikki available. IMO, it's unlikely that Blondette has a Sunshine Nikki.

I don't know about blondette.com but the other sites that have yellow nikkis up right now are selling the one with old hardware and the pyramid studs. I've checked a couple of them myself because I kind of want that one but I'm trying to tell myself to wait until December when the new sunshine bags come out. It's so hard to wait! LOL! You could send them an email since you can't call right now.

thanks for the info ladies.. so this makes it the same bag that vanessa is carrying rite? I dont like the sunshine much.. and also is the leather pebbled?? TIA

It most likely is the one that Vanessa is carrying. I would recommend emailing for sure. A lot of bags that were spotted on celebrities were "recut" due to high demand. its definitely not sunshine because the sunshine that came out for the sample sale is a distressed bag with orange tones, and the sunshine yellow is coming out in December.

well thanks desi.. i think im gonna be emailing them soon.. although the yellow doesnt seem to popular with u girls? am i the only one who thinks this colour is TDF? lol

^^I LOVE the Yellow! Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hands on one this spring / summer, and I won't get any use out of the color in the Michigan winters.

I almost bought this bag.. but now im thinking maybe its too light? Maybe i should get a darker colour like the NL, or Blue stonewashed, that way it doesnt catch dirt too easily.. and pen marks.. those things are a killer !

I don't have this particular nikki but I do have a resort yellow mam. I love it, it's my favorite RM! But I used Apple conditioner on it and darkened the handles plus it left a dark spot on the flap over the pocket. I used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean up the flap but couldn't moisturize it because it'd just darken again. I sent it to Lovin' My Bags to clean up the handles. It isn't the fussiest leather I've owned but it isn't as resistant to stains and marks as Navy Luxe or colors like it.

I am tempted by this yellow nikki because I do love the old hw and pyramid studs but I have been talking myself into waiting on the Sunshine coming out in December because I am hoping that the leather will be a little more user friendly! It's hard to wait though!

Here's a picture of my (former) new hw Nikki

IMG_0581.jpg

well thanks desi.. i think im gonna be emailing them soon.. although the yellow doesnt seem to popular with u girls? am i the only one who thinks this colour is TDF? lol
Anyway-- I LOVED my Yellow Nikki and got so many compliments on it! :sad:Sold it to finance my Fall bags. I'm not sure if this is the same leather as the yellow Nikkis available now. I'm hoping RM comes out with a beautiful shade of yellow next spring.