**Yellow** muse?!?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I can find this yellow Muse still? I know it's from quite some time ago but figured I'd ask regardless...looking for something with a pop of color and this would definitely work. I'm sure I must be way too late to the game on this but it's worth a shot!

Thanks girls :smile:

19902_16443_341_2_1.jpg

2. It's not a Muse it's a YSE bag. But I have no idea where to get it. Sorry but good luck.

3. oops sorry about that - thanks for correcting me!

4. Yep, it is the YSE bag and I believe it is from 2006. I know it was seriously on sale last year for like $638 (down from $1700 or something.) I don't think it is made any more.

5. Oh no just my luck :tdown: I can't believe it sold for that low!!!! I'll have to hunt ebay I guess and pray it comes around :nuts:

6. Yeah, I tried to buy it when it was on sale but they sold out before my order was processed. I was bummed. It was a truly beautiful bag! I hope you have some luck in finding it.

7. Excuse my ignorance, but YSE?

Cosmopolitan, thanks for that link and pic. :smile:

8. ^Yes, there have been two other bags which have roughly the same shape as the large Muse but different detailing, the Yse and the Yris.

Yse
    [​IMG]

Yris
    [​IMG]

9. Here's a few more of the YSE/Yris!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Gorgeous!!!! I am sick with envy :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice