Yellow Mini or Lemon WOC? HELP!!!

Yellow Mini or Yellow WOC

• Yellow Mini

• Yellow WOC

Results are only viewable after voting.

torreyb

Mar 6, 2007
Hello...I've been thinking about something yellow for some time and after seeing Pursepushin's yellow mini I have realized I NEED yellow!!!

Does anyone know the difference in yellows of the 10C yellow WOC vs. the 10P (I think) yellow mini?

I will attempt to put in a poll to see what everyone would vote for...if that doesn't work...what would you go after?

Thanks, ladies!

***PICS BELOW***

Last edited:
sorry...i'm a bit of a novice in the photo dept....can i post a pic of pursepushin's yellow mini here? the lemon yellow woc is from *bay...can i post that?

Last edited:
Minirevealed_wm.jpg

This is pursepushin's yellow mini...let me see if I can find the lemon yellow WOC...

!Bom1!f!BGk~$(KGrHqQH-EIEuY))OjyfBLoDk-nO,Q~~_3.JPG

That is the lemon yellow WOC.

Thanks for your patience!

I love both! Are you sure the mini is 10P though? It looks like 10C, the same as the WOC just different lighting.. but I could be wrong!!!

That yellow is so awesome and summery............ you can't go wrong with either!

nycavalier...I was thinking the same thing...they may be the same yellow...

I pulled the trigger on the WOC...more in my price range right now (especially with BING ********, lol). I don't live near a store that carries Chanel, so it is so hard. I'm taking a trip to Boston in May and am hoping to purchase a mini then. So...I'm now the proud owner of 2 WOCs...red camellia and now this yellow. Thanks for the replies...keep 'em coming...I love to hear what everyone likes and why. :biggrin: