Yellow lacquered quilting

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

Has anyone purchased anything in the fall 2010 yellow lacquered quilting? I love yellow, but I'd like to see some actual pictures of the color before I buy anything in this color. I don't live near an MJ store so my only way of seeing new items is through this forum. Thanks in advance for your help!!:biggrin:

2. i am dying to. a member here took a few pictures from barneys in NYC.

3. i've seen the XL single in lacquered yellow. the ebay listing iluv posted is a pretty accurate showing of the color. it's a nice mustard-y yellow with earthy brown undertones.

4. i love, love, love the lacquered quilting yellow. here are all the pics i took of it. what were you thinking of getting?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. :drool:

6. Wow!!! Those pictures are gorgeous!!! I hadn't really decided what I was going to get because I wasn't sure what bags came in the yellow. That stam is beautiful and awefully tempting, but I do tend to gravitate towards stams and I should probably try something different. Does anyone know if the westside came in the yellow?

7. it'd be nice if we could compile a list of yellow lacquered styles..

8. ask and ye shall receive! here's everything listed in the yellow on the linesheets. now whether or not they were produced/ordered is a another story. i haven't seen the little stam, xl single, karlie, or zip wallet, but who knows? they could show up on the e-commerce site.

stam
    little stam
    xl single
    karlie

large zip wallet
    zip cluch
    zip wallet

9. ah! tad! thank you!!

10. tad - the boutiques have the xl single. saw one at the LA store.

11. cool! i wish that style worked for me. otherwise, i'd be all over it in the yellow.

12. That yellow! :drool:

13. wow those pics are tdf!!!! gorgeous yellow..:drool:

14. Ooooo, love the laquered yellow! Gorgeous!!!