Yellow gold or white gold love?? ❤️❤️❤️

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Yellow or white small love?

1. White gold with diamonds

25 vote(s)
    52.1%
  2. Yellow gold with diamonds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  1. Hi!! I recently purchased my classic yellow gold love bracelet last year and I’ve been wanting to add more >_< I thought for sure I wanted to do another classic but it seemed too bulky for my wrist. I attached a photo below. As for now, I can’t decide between the small white gold with diamonds love or the small yellow gold with diamonds love. Any suggestions ❤️❤️❤️

Attached Files:

2. I actually think the regular size love in white gold looks great on you!!! The white small love with diamonds is my other choice :smile:

Susimoo, Kmazz39, uhpharm01 and 2 others like this.
  3. My exact thoughts as well..

lvjunkyxo and Cclover2013 like this.
  4. Really?!!

lvjunkyxo likes this.
  5. I prefer the small white gold together with your current gold classic.
    Adds a nice variation of colour but yet the "main" colour is yellow gold which suits your skin tone better.

6. Thank you for your reply!❤️

7. Yes definitely looks much better together I think you would appreciate more later on that you got two full size loves it looks great on you so if you like it I would go with the classic two!!

megs0927 and Cclover2013 like this.
  8. That’s soo hard now. My nearest Cartier is one and half hours away. I have to go back now lol. I just thought it was so bulky and I was also afraid of the way it would age because it isn’t rhodium plated like the small white diamond love :/

avcbob likes this.
  9. I had my traditional WG non diamond Love rhodium plated as I didn't like the dull look against my YG. If you haven't bought it yet you could probably talk them into plating it for free as part of the purchase. If not, I think I paid +/- $250.00. The WG and YG together looks great!

Susimoo, GoldFish8 and Cclover2013 like this.
  10. Really?!! Such a hard decision :sad: awesome and exciting but sooo hard!!

avcbob likes this.
  11. May I please see a photo of your two loves together? ❤️❤️

12. Not the best photo, but gives you an idea. Plus I added another YG recently! Use this one.jpg

13. There it is!! :yahoo: Looks amazing on you Bob!

Now I want to get my husband one. But which one? Lol

avcbob likes this.
  14. All three!

15. Thank you so much for posting!