Yellow gold or Rose gold?

Rashmi

O.G.
May 26, 2008
Hello everyone! I am having a hard time deciding on which gold to choose for my first LOVE bracelet and the Joust en Clou. I am Asian and I wear a lot of yellow gold so I'm kind of thinking maybe I should go for the ROSE gold or pink gold as cartier likes to call it.

What is your recommendation gals?

Thank you

I am also Asian and went for the rose gold. On my skin it looks more like a pale yellow gold than a true rose gold (for example I have a lot of costume jewelry that Is "rose gold"). I love the way it looks. The yellow gold definitely stood out more on my skin and I didn't want that for every day, but to each their own. In terms of discoloration, I would say that it hasn't changed on me. I have compared rose gold Cartier items that are about 3-4 years apart and they look the same. I would say it's slightly more pink than the Tiffany rose gold. So subtle thought that a it's difficult to tell the difference except in direct sunlight. If you can try on the colors, show pictures! I have never worn yellow gold and always gravitated towards white gold, but the Cartier rose gold looks fab on my skin! Now I wear the LOVE bracelet, a JUC with diamonds ring and a thumb ring all in rose gold!

I am Asian with a darker skin tone than you and went for pink gold Love and JUC. I like that it is more subtle. That being said, the yellow gold would also look good but is more bright/obvious as mentioned by a previous post. You can't go wrong with either choice - keep us posted!

Reactions: Noyerx and Mali_
I am Asian with a darker skin tone than you and went for pink gold Love and JUC. I like that it is more subtle. That being said, the yellow gold would also look good but is more bright/obvious as mentioned by a previous post. You can't go wrong with either choice - keep us posted!
Do you mind posting some modelling shots of the two bracelets together? I would greatly appreciate it. I am kind of thinking of getting a yellow gold Love and a rose gold juc but still having a hard time making the decision. thank you.