Yellow gold Juste un Clou with silver watch - what do you think?

jaskg144

Feb 18, 2016
A few months ago I bought a thin Cartier JUC and completely fell in love, I wore it every day with a different dainty diamond bracelet (also yellow gold) and them as a stack. I've stopped wearing my thin JUC recently in favour of my watch, which I hadn't worn for about a year. I don't think I like the look of them both together :yucky: what does everyone think? I would love to start wearing my JUC again, as I do love it so much, but also love wearing my watch, as it was a 21st birthday gift.

I'm not usually one to mix metals, so maybe I just need to get used to it. If anyone has this type of mixed metal stack, I'd love to see.

I'm thinking of adding a YG necklace, as I also wear my white gold e-ring and a silver religious bangle on my right hand - so I think adding the YG necklace may even out my everyday jewellery.

IMG_4548.jpg

A few months ago I bought a thin Cartier JUC and completely fell in love, I wore it every day with a different dainty diamond bracelet (also yellow gold) and them as a stack. I've stopped wearing my thin JUC recently in favour of my watch, which I hadn't worn for about a year. I don't think I like the look of them both together :yucky: what does everyone think? I would love to start wearing my JUC again, as I do love it so much, but also love wearing my watch, as it was a 21st birthday gift.

I'm not usually one to mix metals, so maybe I just need to get used to it. If anyone has this type of mixed metal stack, I'd love to see.

I'm thinking of adding a YG necklace, as I also wear my white gold e-ring and a silver religious bangle on my right hand - so I think adding the YG necklace may even out my everyday jewellery.

View attachment 4894471
It looks wonderful! They complement each other and the contrast of colors makes the just un clou really pop!

Reactions: jaskg144
I really do like both together.In former days I had an issue with mixing metals as well.Now I wear two tone daily.
Your Set Looks lovely.Don‘t think to much.Enjoy the two you like so much.:flowers:

Reactions: jaskg144