Yellow Gold Bracelet Recommendations

neeksbee

Apr 20, 2022
Hi all!

Looking for recommendations for a yellow gold bracelet to add to my collection.

This is something I’d wear every day with my other jewelry. This is what I wear now:

- Platinum Diamond e-ring
- Platinum Diamond eternity band wedding ring
- Diamond tennis bracelet in WG
- Diamond stud earrings in WG
- VCA Vintage Alhambra onyx pendant in YG

The VCA necklace is the only thing I wear daily that’s yellow gold so I’m looking for something yellow gold to round things out.

I’ve been looking at the Cartier trinity bracelet in all gold or some sweet Alhambra VCA bracelets in YG but I can’t decide! I’d ideally would want something <$2k if possible. Any suggestions would be so appreciated!

Reactions: darkangel07760
I feel like something with onyx might tie in well with your pendant! This David Yurman bracelet has onyx and diamonds so I think it fits in quite well with the rest of your collection:
IMG_3733.jpeg
Or this one if you prefer a bangle style:
IMG_3734.jpeg
Tiffany also has an onyx/diamond yellow gold bracelet, but it’s slightly out of the given budget. I think the VCA sweet Alhambra line is beautiful too and that a MOP sweet bracelet would look darling with your current collection as well :smile: I hope you find something you love!

I feel like something with onyx might tie in well with your pendant! This David Yurman bracelet has onyx and diamonds so I think it fits in quite well with the rest of your collection:
View attachment 6006350
Or this one if you prefer a bangle style:
View attachment 6006351
Tiffany also has an onyx/diamond yellow gold bracelet, but it’s slightly out of the given budget. I think the VCA sweet Alhambra line is beautiful too and that a MOP sweet bracelet would look darling with your current collection as well :smile: I hope you find something you love!
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! I LOVE all those options. I am thinking about the MOP sweet bracelet but wondering if the pendant part turns and goes to the bottom of your wrist, you know? That’s my only hesitation - I feel like I’m drawn more towards bracelets that are the same all the way around (Like the 5 motif bracelets) for that reason - ah decisions, decisions! :lol:

De Beers do a beautiful Enchanted Lotus bracelet

It has a hidden Dimond on the inside too which I think is a nice touch

1716510200892.png

This is obviously green, other enamel colours seem to use rg and wg, so you may have ask for black enamel and yg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.05.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.05.39 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.05.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.05.28 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.05.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.05.05 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.04.24 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.04.24 PM.png
    966.3 KB · Views: 25
So helpful, thank you so much! Yes I’ll upload a pic of my rings, VCA necklace, and current tennis bracelet ☺️ not much of a stack yet!! Haha

Attachments

• IMG_5342.jpeg
    IMG_5342.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 53
The David yurman bangle looks very pretty, although I have found some of their pieces are a bit thin and flimsy for the price point.
I think that soft onyx bracelet might have the same spinning issue
Yes that’s so true!! I have some DY rings from 10+ years ago that I wear every so often but no bangles. I tried one in the store and it felt less substantial that I thought it would.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Ok so I slept on it and am thinking about potentially doing the YG 5 motif MOP bracelet or YG perlee bracelet. I know they’re both outside of the budget I listed but I figure I might as well invest in something I truly love.

Only concerns are with the MOP and onyx in my necklace clashing - they’re both neutrals so should be okay but what do you ladies think?

The perlee seems better suited to every day wear as it’s solid gold. If I did the MOP bracelet, I would wear it every day and just replace the stones down the line if needed.