Yellow Epi Speedy 25 or Soufflot

Virginia

Happiness
O.G.
Sep 21, 2005
I'm STUCK!!! :shrugs: I'm debating between either a speedy 25 or a soufflot. Any advice? Pros & cons of each one?? Thanks in advance!! If you guys can post pix of how they look carried that would be great!!!

i vote for speedy. classic shape and is so stunning in epi leather. i have a soufflot and i like it but it's a bit awkward to carry on the shoulder because of it's shape. i've seen speedys and soufflots in the visual aids thread. good luck with your decision and don't forget to post pics!

Lol! I couldn't decide between the Speedy 25 or the Soufflot, so I got both.:graucho: Here are pics of mine on me(I'm 5'7" around 120lbs in this pic).

Pros of the Soufflot over the Speedy are you can carry on the shoulder(comfortable if you use the one strap method of slipping one strap through the other) and you get the cute baby soufflot!:P

Attachments

• Epi Soufflot Black crook of arm.jpg
    Epi Soufflot Black crook of arm.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Epi Soufflot Black handheld.jpg
    Epi Soufflot Black handheld.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Epi Speedy 25 Red crook of arm.jpg
    Epi Speedy 25 Red crook of arm.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Epi Speedy 25 Red Handheld.jpg
    Epi Speedy 25 Red Handheld.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 158
ok, i did it! :wlae: I went with the yellow soufflot from let-trade.com. :yahoo: Here's the link http://let-trade.com/w/LV-W51.HTM

I now have one question, when I went to pay for it, it didn't charge for the shipping? It just charged me the $599.99. Was I suppose to enter it in manually myself somewhere?

Yay!!! Congrats!!! I was totally eyeing that bag!!! If DH wasn't so darn strict about buying 2nd hand, I would have snatched it up in a second! It's absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm sooo jealous! Can't wait to see your pics when you get it!:yahoo: