Yellow Epi Noe ~ Best Bag For Shopping and Errands

dangergirl

Searching For the HG
Mar 26, 2008
I just took out the yellow epi noe "bucket-like" bag but it's so wonderful and easy to work with. I didn't expect it would so comfortable on my shoulder- even though I carry:

cellphone
2 MP3s
large wallet
papers/documents
envelope where I keep all receipts/transactions
Cosmetic pouch
Makeup/Oil facial tissues
a little container for snacking during the day
Eyeglass case
3X5 index cards color coded for organizing everything in the day

finally, I usually cram something else in there at the last minute if I need to

But yesterday I took her out with me to the plaza and it was a BREEZE. She got two compliments, and neither of which were oogling or envious, just that the bag looks really amazing. Even though she's old and abused. Haha.

Other than that, I organize everything in a standing position (i.e. wallet, eyeglass case, cosmetic pouch, papers, and the container goes flat and the cards/ipods go on top of that so I have this little fortress of items inside.

When I open up the bag all I do is reach in and I can see everything.

The best part is the tie which gives it a lovely shape when tightened.

I adjust the straps because of my height so that it's much longer and voila!

EDIT: Have to remember to get MagicEraser marker, I feel so bad because the sides and handles are a bit "used"

Attachments

• Photo 53.jpg
    Photo 53.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,139
It's the large noe I think. When I got it the seller had it as the large one so I assume it is the large one but I'll take it into the store tomorrow and find out in person haha.

I can't really say anything bad about this bag- it's really functional and the form (the structure is superb, it holds its structure REALLY well and I hate HATE slouchy bags unless I'm in a really good mood)

I am curious to know how old your bag is...as in what is the date code? i was thinking of buying a black one from 1994.

also, i think yours is the petite noe..bc it looks just like the one that i am getting and it is called that.

TIA :smile:

I just took out the yellow epi noe "bucket-like" bag but it's so wonderful and easy to work with. I didn't expect it would so comfortable on my shoulder- even though I carry:

cellphone
2 MP3s
large wallet
papers/documents
envelope where I keep all receipts/transactions
Cosmetic pouch
Makeup/Oil facial tissues
a little container for snacking during the day
Eyeglass case
3X5 index cards color coded for organizing everything in the day

finally, I usually cram something else in there at the last minute if I need to

But yesterday I took her out with me to the plaza and it was a BREEZE. She got two compliments, and neither of which were oogling or envious, just that the bag looks really amazing. Even though she's old and abused. Haha.

Other than that, I organize everything in a standing position (i.e. wallet, eyeglass case, cosmetic pouch, papers, and the container goes flat and the cards/ipods go on top of that so I have this little fortress of items inside.

When I open up the bag all I do is reach in and I can see everything.

The best part is the tie which gives it a lovely shape when tightened.

I adjust the straps because of my height so that it's much longer and voila!

EDIT: Have to remember to get MagicEraser marker, I feel so bad because the sides and handles are a bit "used"