Yellow Diamonds

Here are my two! Sorry for the chubby fingers. Rings are good distraction! :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Left-and-Right-hand-bling.gif
    Left-and-Right-hand-bling.gif
    73.8 KB · Views: 331
Yes, I have one but I don't know how to post pics. It's not a big diamond (I don't remember the carat size). My husband and I hand picked it from loose diamands and had it set with two small daimonds on the side in a platinum setting. It's very simple. I'd love to have a larger one but I don't think that will happen any time soon. Just looked at my paperwork, it's a 1.58 ct, intense yellow, flawless with two trilliant cut diamonds for a tw of .57 ct. I bought it in 2000 from Linde Meyer Jewelers in Philadelphia. She is a very fine jeweler and has some of the most exquisite pieces I have ever see.

Here are my two! Sorry for the chubby fingers. Rings are good distraction! :rolleyes:

attachment.php

You could never guess how many times I have drooled over your `headlights`. I personally think that is the size that god intended diamonds to be worn!!!! If only my h. would agree. Which one do you like better? I like the princess because it looks even bigger than the other gigantic stunner!!!!

You could never guess how many times I have drooled over your `headlights`. I personally think that is the size that god intended diamonds to be worn!!!! If only my h. would agree. Which one do you like better? I like the princess because it looks even bigger than the other gigantic stunner!!!!
You totally crack me up!!:roflmfao:

Thanks! I can never decide which one I like better but my friend at work is crazy about the halo. It was the first one I chose. The big killer was offerred to me and so I had to think about it, believe it or not! I've since fallen for it too! Took a good while to work up to th big headlight size. Kept trading up.