Yellow 2008 First anywhere? Help! :)

^might as well get from raffaello-network.com if you're going to pay way above retail for it. the neon yellow in this style would be funky!

balbag-103208d941t7167gi-p.jpg

Thank you all! I'm not going to pay over retail (look at those prices, what is that?!)... I might call Bal Paris next week, they will take the VAT off the price because Switzerland is not in the EU :tup:

I just saw a Bouton D'Or First at Neiman Marcus in Atlanta, Ga day before yesterday. Don't know if they ship to Switzerland though. If you call the 800 number to the store, ask for Dennis Lowder the absolute BEST SA in handbags. The number is: 800-555-5077. Good Luck!!

Barneys New York/Copley Place (Boston) also had one. I would also try the following:

1) Browns Fashion (London, UK)
2) Harvey Nichols (UK - London, Edinburgh, etc.)
3) Selfridges (UK)
4) Matches (London, UK)
5) Sugar (Arezzo, Italy)
6) Luisa Via Roma (multiple stores in Italy)

All of the above sell authentic merchandise. I'm still looking for the Bouton d'Or Part-Time with the old hardware (and more importantly - has the leather that I like!!).

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I saw one in NM at Galleria in Houston. I had the SA put it aside for me. Ask for Mark (he is the only male SA in handbags) and the bag is reserved under my name "Ling"
their number 713-621-7100