Jimmy Choo YeeHaww...a quick reveal

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
I am really into western boots so when I had the chance I grabbed these gold Border Choo boots. Shown here with my turquoise Maddy :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1627.JPG
    IMG_1627.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 295
Love your boots and even more love your turq Maddie. Would buy Maddie for myself in a heartbeat.

Thank you :smile: I love this color Maddy too! This bag is one of my favorite Choo ever made. I love how it sits so nicely upright. I also like that it does not droop as much as the Mahala does when carried.

A couple more pics as requested. One for jb with my BV pyramid and ottone lanyard. These boots are more of a champagne color than gold.

Attachments

• IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1628.JPG
    IMG_1628.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 220
Thank you :smile: I love this color Maddy too! This bag is one of my favorite Choo ever made. I love how it sits so nicely upright. I also like that it does not droop as much as the Mahala does when carried.

Yeah, I used to have Mahala but it was too big for me and drooped to much. Now I have only Riki but always on a hunt for lovely Maddy. And I love that yours is leather not patent, regular leather Maddy is extremely hard to come by!