Yeeeehaaa, the Pod Rogue is back....

I haven't been on in a while too... So happy I logged on today! What a wonderful surprise. I was lucky enough to just grab one too! Super excited... And nice to see you and congrats on grabbing a super pretty pod. ;) I saw the one you got..:

Congratulations Tara! So nice to see you again:biggrin:. Can't wait to see yours:graucho:

Thank you so much!
I kept saying to myself "who is the she everyone is talking about?"

Great going, GG--you got the green one! Congrats (and lovely to see you here again).
Thanks ceridwen! I'm excited:graucho: lovely as always to see you too;)
Oh you did - congrats - I actually saw two more after I had posted :/QUOTE]
I missed the feather one;(
No worries... That's the one I just got too! It's soooo pretty... Can't wait to see it in person.. :nuts:
Oh, you lucky girl:graucho:
I need one of these. What kinds of things do you put in it?

I've heard people put money, tokens, lip stuff anything in them:biggrin:

I hope she brings back some of the old designs. I missed out on the Asian pods, the different fish, and the Alice in Wonderland - just to name a few. Can't wait to see what's next!

I'm sure designer will be taking note of this thread.

At the moment the holdup appears to be supplies of fresh leather, although hopefully this should be sorted out soon.

I'm pretty sure my "Boobies" thread also had pics of the Rogue Pods I had. I have 1 left, but would love to have more!

I used to store change, lip gloss, little sundry items .. they are super useful!