Yeeeehaaa, the Pod Rogue is back....

Oh which one? I bought a few really early - the black and white ones, but missed out on a lot of the colored ones that I love. My black and white car is my co-favorite with the Marie Antoinette. (which I had a back up of that one since I love it so much)!

I had a picture saved on my old computer - it was with lots of colors - I might have mixed your pods up with Ellie's somehow :smile:

I've not been on the B forum in ages! Miss everyone:cool: Can you tell me where she posted this....Or better question how do I contact her:graucho: Thank you!

I haven't been on in a while too... So happy I logged on today! What a wonderful surprise. I was lucky enough to just grab one too! Super excited... And nice to see you and congrats on grabbing a super pretty pod. ;) I saw the one you got..:graucho:

Hey gg :smile:
She is *tailortrash* on the evilbay

Thank you so much!
I kept saying to myself "who is the she everyone is talking about?"

I'm just so happy - saw one and snatched it in a heart beat. After that i saw there was two more - I didn't realize that until after, but luckily I got the one I really wanted, with different colors to mach different bags. I'm curious to see, who bought the other two :graucho:

It arrived today and I love it and want more. She states in the listing she has gotten a new sewing machine and will be producing them again, this was leather "leftover" from back then and she will be buying new. Yeah can't wait.

I'm so happy with this little critter and want more :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks so much for starting this thread!!

Is the pod in your pic the one with the feathers?