yed's collection

thanks to all your comments! i appreciate it. hmmm...i will try to share with you photos of its lining. it has a yellow fabric lining and that also makes the bag so nice!

hey! not a problem. i understand your concerns. i am slightly a bit cautious when using it. thanks actually for sharing such information. but it is good that they replace your bag after what happened. i mean they should after investing so much for their bags and it will just come out like that after several uses.

i still like my louis vuittons as well. i have two and still looking to buy more of them but i still have intentions of getting more goyards! haha. ;)

ya, the skull and bones is a nice detail but for now i want to keep it clean. maybe on my next purchase or something...hehehe...yup it looks hip actually with that detail but maybe for mine, i will have it in a smaller size, a bit discreet perhaps and maybe place it like off center or something. and ya, putting the word 'goyard' is a bit too much. i like it more subtle.

by the way, i had my pants made by this local designer (filipino) named Joey Samson. he is really good, his designs are geometrical and architectural in a way. he is getting quite famous here in the Philippines. :smile:

sounds like a good idea. i like subtleness but edge as well. I can see why joey is getting the recognition that he is, HE IS AMAZING.

hey guys! i just came from paris and when i went to goyard's store, i instantly liked the chevron. :tup: and it is handpainted! amazing. i bought the croisiere 45. you can check out my pics below.

it actually has a board to make the bag more structured but since i use it more often as an everyday bag, i removed it.

hopefully, i will be adding one more goyard in the future when i go back to paris! haha. can't wait!

Hi Yed, I'm from Manila too. My brother's going to Paris this October and I'm having him buy a St. Louis Pm for me or probably a Jeanne. Would you know how much those bags were selling for in Paris ? TIA;)

Hi Yed, I'm from Manila too. My brother's going to Paris this October and I'm having him buy a St. Louis Pm for me or probably a Jeanne. Would you know how much those bags were selling for in Paris ? TIA;)

wow! would love to go back there and do some shopping again! :yes: can i let your brother buy me another one??? :graucho: hahaha...i don't know how much the jeanne is but i saw it in the store and it looked soooo good! but i do remember the st. louis pm. i think it was at 520euros for the medium. there is a smaller one which costs 450euros. and even a large at 620euros. the color choices of the st. louis seems endless. when the SA showed all the colors on the counter, it was such a beautiful site! seeing all the colors of the same bag.

oh, i am so happy for you getting a goyard! :wlae:the jeanne by the way is more structured and has a very nice yellow lining like my croisiere. the st. louis is very simple, no lining and inside pocket. just a simple tote but has an inside purse that comes with it. oh, maybe you know these already...hehehe...enjoy! :smile: post pics when you get them!!!

^rain12, thanks!

Thanks for the info Yed. Great price in Paris, huh ! Maybe my budget will allow for both the St. Louis & Jeanne. My brother emailed today though and he said that his trip wil be moved to March :sad: I can't wait to get my Goyards but it would be quite expensive to buy it in Hkg :crybaby:

I'll definitely post when I get them !

BUY BOTH!!! :graucho::tup::wlae:if i had the budget, i would have even bought the comores when i was there! hahaha...

oh too bad!!! :Push: march is still a long way! but for me, it is worth the wait. ;) i started wanting to buy the croisiere since march of this year i think or was it jan or feb? anyway, i had to wait as well till i get to france by august! long wait but ya the price diff is a bit too much for me.

yup, i am an architect. haha...you have noticed the books huh! you might also wonder why the wall is dirty! my room is undergoing renov and got stopped somehow...my avatar is one of my first & favorite designs i have made!

hi yed! sorry, but i can't seem to attach the photo thru pm... i'll just attach it here, i hope you don't mind. By the way, my jeanne mm came with lock and keys. This one didnt... am assuming it should right? You think my s.a. forgot?

Attachments

• green croisiere.jpg
    green croisiere.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 194
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 146
Fabulous!

I really like this wallet!
052006_goyard_1148805614.jpg