Yearly Budget for LVs

trustlove

May 17, 2010
Ladies what is your yearly budget for lv purchases? Do you usually stay below or above your budget each year?

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Ladies what is your yearly budget for lv purchases? Do you usually stay below or above your budget each year?
I don't really have a "budget" just more like 1 bag/1 SLG per year. Whatever that may be at the moment and I think each year will differ.
This year, my hubby said I could get an extra bag so contemplating on that!! :biggrin:

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
You look beautiful in your avatar!
I don't really have a "budget" just more like 1 bag/1 SLG per year. Whatever that may be at the moment and I think each year will differ.
This year, my hubby said I could get an extra bag so contemplating on that!! :biggrin:

Jennifoo

Dec 15, 2012
Illinois
I'm a new LV lover funding with lawsuit money. Have spent A LOT in a short amount of time. I am now focusing on accessories and practical purchases and figuring out a savings plan. I'm thinking of luggage, but am not sure yet.:graucho:

cougster

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
USA
For 2013 I want to keep in under 5k. I was spring cleaning some of my other closets in the house & found stuff I haven't even used.

DrDior

Yes? May I help you?
Jan 13, 2012
Nowhere near you.
No budget. I spend according to my comfort level.

This means that I buy what I can afford and if I couldn't afford something, I wouldn't buy it.

Just the thought of credit card debt gives me hives ... those interest rates (*clutches throbbing head*)

DznrBagLvr

Jan 8, 2012
New York
No budget. I spend according to my comfort level.

This means that I buy what I can afford and if I couldn't afford something, I wouldn't buy it.

Just the thought of credit card debt gives me hives ... those interest rates (*clutches throbbing head*)
I share your sentiment ;) my plan exactly.

eal76

Feb 3, 2013
North America
Yearly budget? Hmmm...this concept has never occured to me. I'm glad you put the idea out there! :smile: Maybe I will come up with one. (but maybe not :smile:

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I don't have a budget, but I generally purchase 2 bags and 1 SLG per year. Of course I've gotten 3 bags and one SLG since November - LOL!

cweetie

O.G.
May 7, 2011
Coast to Coast
Thank goodness I have my own and spend my own money. I asked DH anyway and he says $3,400 which really isn't too bad, so I will govern myself accordingly.