Yeahhhhhhh my new coffer

Aug 21, 2007
IN THE BEAUTIFUL UNIQUE COLOR OF FUMO:heart:
So sorry for the wait (regarding my first post http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-and-miu-miu/i-got-a-secret-352241.html#post7808898) I just found out that my best girlfriend who lives in Mexico, is pregnant:yahoo: I am going to be an auntie....yeahhhhhhhh

so without further adeau let me introduce you to my amarena bow's little brother....fumo coffer.Please share with me your thoughts on my newest addition to my MuiMui family:heart: Thanks for letting me share my joy!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF1960_40%108kb.JPG
    DSCF1960_40%108kb.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,520
  • DSCF1956_50%188kb.JPG
    DSCF1956_50%188kb.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 1,528
  • DSCF1955_45%172kb.JPG
    DSCF1955_45%172kb.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 1,532
  • DSCF1957_156kb.JPG
    DSCF1957_156kb.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 1,500
  • DSCF1954_45%156kb.JPG
    DSCF1954_45%156kb.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 1,487
Last edited:
THAT IS GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BAG!! i love it!!!

also, CONGRATS on being an auntie too! =) =)

where did you find this coffer?? and is it sold out and so hard to find as alot of miu miu bags i've noticed? LOL...

Last edited:
Congrats to your bestfriend and YOUR NEW COFFER :woohoo:

Boy, she is beautiful........ :drool:
What color is she? Astro or Graphite? I can't tell :shrugs:

And your Amarena is looking beautiful as ever!!!!! Enjoy your new Miu Miu and don't forget about the bow now :okay:

Royalhyness! I love you FUMO coffer. I thought your new Miu Miu was a bow in another color but this coffer totally rocks! I would love to have a coffer someday. Oh stop it, Micah (speaking to myself). Hehe!

Enjoy you new bag! :yahoo:

I love your Coffer so so so much!!! I wanted this very Fumo Coffer but it sold before I could buy it, it looks absolutely amazing!!! I did get the Zaffiro Coffer and I love it but seeing your Fumo - I want it too! And congratulations on being a new auntie!:yahoo: Yay!

Last edited:
wow. i have been eyeing the coffer for awhile, and im planning to get the coffer in black nappa. can i ask the size of this fumo coffer you bought? its really pretty and im excited to get my own. thanks

wow fumo coffer looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it looks great on you!!! CONGRATS!!!

i have yet to see a fumo irl but ive seen graphite.. and in your pics the coffer looks graphite too!! such a darling.. you are all ready for Fall!!

OMG..this bag...:drool::drool::drool:I must have it!!!! I absolutely *LOVE* your new Fumo Coffer, royalhyness. Your Miu Miu family is soo beautiful, and now I need to get myself an Amarena Bow Satchel and Fumo Coffer, too! Where did you find the Fumo, by the way? I have never seen it!

Congrats:woohoo: