Yeahhhhhh! I'm am so excited i just have to share!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. were you there just recently? i was there two weeks ago and i didn't see any tattersall or legacy scarves, otherwise i would've snatched those babies up.

2. What is up with things being listed on the Coach site and at the outlets? I guess I will just check the outlets before I make a purchase. I'm so close to the fp store and so far from the outlets...ahh.

3. I got a legacy variegated stripe in cashmere at my local outlet, nice find!

4. thanks for sharing, this is really exciting news!! now we'll all go try and raid the outlets :-P

5. Gorgeous scarfs. Love the Tattersalls in Cashmere. Great finds.

pzold, I LOVE your avatar.

6. wow, what great finds!

7. omg! That is the teal cashmere scarf I've been wanting. You are so lucky. I guess I will continue to look for one on ebay.

Congrats! on all of your lovely scarves.

8. Congrats you got some great buys!! I wish I could find a scarf at my outlet.

9. AWESOME PRICES!!! i have always eyed that cashmere scarf...i'm sure with spring coming they will be shipped to the outlets! congrats!

10. I was there last weekend, and they had a stack of scarves on the bottom shelf in the back right corner of the store. Tags were marked in red to $99.99 with a 50% off sign for that section. You might want to call to see if the still have them; maybe they could hold one?

11. thanks!!
    i won't be able to get out there for another week or two so i'll try my luck then.