Yeahhhhhh! I'm am so excited i just have to share!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    I am sooooo excited :yahoo:

I just found 2 cashemere Tattersall scarfs at the outlet for $50 each. One is in the blue and one in the cream! They are still on the Coach Web for $168. I have them on charge hold!!! Haven't even picked them up yet so I borrowed the pic from the website.

AND ....Last week I found a 100% Cashmere Teal for $50....and a Navy Blue Optic for $50 (not as good of a deal because it is wool and cashmere but still cute and a great price....think it will be for the Denim Lily set???? ) I'm on a roll with the winter accessories for my sets!!!!!! Here they are!

Attached Files:

2. Wow, great buys pzold... love your new scarves, they are gorgeous, I'm sure they will go great w/some of your sets!! Congrats!

3. Oh great buys!! I love that tattersall one!!

4. Coach scarves are so cute and you have gotten some really great deals on them.
    As much as I love Coachs cold weather scarves where I live we dont get any weather where a scarf would be needed. (yay!)

Congrats, you have got yourself some real beauties there.

5. I love anything cashmere and anything tattersall! Great deals :tup:

6. Oh I wish I could say the same...not year round but jeez this winter has been a long one!:yes:

Great scarfs at an awesome price! Congrats!

7. Beautiful scarves!

8. OMG.... I just bought mine last week, for 168$,,,cream tattersol,,,,,,I think I am gonna quite buying at the Boutiques......

9. Congratulations! The WI Dells outlet had cashmere scarves in tattersal and legacy stripe for $50, too. I didn't pick them up since I recently purchased the Op Art Resort Wrap, but congrats on your new scarves!

10. Congrats!! That is awesome. Nothing better than the feel of cashmere!

11. Oh my gosh...I would LOVE another Legacy for that price. My outlet did not have the Legacy. WI does not do charge/sends do they????

12. Beautiful scarfs! I have the cream one, you are going to love it!!!

13. If other outlets do, I don't see why they wouldn't. I've never tried, though, so I don't really know.

14. Great deals. I have one Coach scarf, wool , not cashmere, but I have made use of it this winter so far, I love it with my black coat and any Coach purse I carry.

I would love one of those tattersal ones. Oh well I can afford one of those right now, but I can buy some cashmere yarn and make my own!

15. Nice find!!! I have to keep an eye on that :smile: