Yeah so...this happened on my lunch

Oh that's a hard one. I eyed that Dahlia too, it's a stunning pink. I want them all!

I want them all too:smile: Yours is supposed to be much lighter in weight than the Azure or Dahlia (I think they're soft pebbled, and the Saddle is glovetanned) - this is what a newish SA told me - and I was in too much of a rush to pick them up last I stopped by.

I want them all too:smile: Yours is supposed to be much lighter in weight than the Azure or Dahlia (I think they're soft pebbled, and the Saddle is glovetanned) - this is what a newish SA told me - and I was in too much of a rush to pick them up last I stopped by.

My store only had the larger Dahlia and it was heavy. The saddle is glovetanned verses pebbled and I personally like the glovetanned a bit more. They are both beautiful though. I had it in my mind that this azure would be the color of windex and it to me was more of a bright robins egg, beautiful too. I really was torn between all of them. I also liked the new orange color in the nomad.

Now that's a salad! Congrats on the matching set! Out of curiosity, did you like azure or dahlia better? I'm still torn between the two but haven't seen either in person yet.