Yeah,I just won...

Jun 13, 2006
Please come celebrate with me...I just won a Chocalate Araline on Ebay was it any of yours? I am a Hermes girl at heart but i love all mulberrys my Dh has two and i am always trying to borrow them !Any way i will post a pic when i get it...any of you that have the araline do you love it...:yes:

Toffee is more of a tan colour. Chocolate is Dark Brown.

I'm going to try and get hubby to buy me a Chocolate one (as well as a Chocolate Antony and a new Purse) when we go to Bicester in April!!!!

Make sure you post photos as soon as it arrives - can't wait to see it (I'm sure you can't wait to use it!).

Are you in Ireland? Do you have anywhere that stock Mulberry or do you have to go through eBay all the time?

I know i'm very excited,I have heard its a very light bag which after holding a birkin all day will come as some light relief...! There are some stores that sell mulberry here but i knew the araline has been discontinued and the outlets won't post so i had to go down the ebay route which always scares me!Anyway its lovely to have so many friendly enablers...none of my friends get my love of bags! I am going to London soon so i hope to pop into one of the stores for something small as i rteally want to treat myself to a Wright and Teague Bangle....:angel: