Yeah...!!! I got both WC speedy35 and speedy30 !

here's the pix my sis carrying them , both WC35 and WC30 .she's 5"3 and 114lbs ( I'm 5"3 and 110 lbs ) .Please IYO , may you tell which one look best on me :thinking: :confused1: Thanks all .
to Heymom , thanks for the source to keep the liner clean , I'll check their store later.
Everybody have a good weekend ! :flowers: :biggrin:

with the WC 35

ei703r.jpg

fx5t9d.jpg

with WC30

2i6p91k.jpg

15oge49.jpg

here's the pix my sis carrying them , both WC35 and WC30 .she's 5"3 and 114lbs ( I'm 5"3 and 110 lbs ) .Please IYO , may you tell which one look best on me :thinking: :confused1: Thanks all .
to Heymom , thanks for the source to keep the liner clean , I'll check their store later.
Everybody have a good weekend !

with the WC 35

ei703r.jpg

fx5t9d.jpg

with WC30

2i6p91k.jpg

15oge49.jpg

I honestly don't think there's much of a difference. IMO they're both gorgeous & the 35 doesn't look that much bigger. I think it would be a matter of personal preference. One thing I like about the 35 is that there are more pinks showing just because it's the larger bag. But that 30 is SO DARN CUTE!!!:tender:

I didn't see on here whether you had made your choice or not? But if it was me (greedy little LV monster) I would find a justification to keep both. ;)

Oh my gosh - seriously - thank you SOOOO MUCH for posting the modeling pictures....I don't know - maybe I'm a "visual learner" (:rolleyes:) but that really helps put things in perspective.
I'm sad that the ones on eBay are SO jacked up 'price-wise' - maybe someday they'll go down....but for the time being, enjoy your 30. She's just beautiful!!!!! :yes::heart: