Yeah!! Black Friday Shopping

I love ALL of your Black Friday purchases!!!!!!!! OMG, you're one lucky girl!!! Congrats and use them in good health!!!! YAY!!!! I love that make up bag-I might need one of those myself!! ;)

I love ALL of your Black Friday purchases!!!!!!!! OMG, you're one lucky girl!!! Congrats and use them in good health!!!! YAY!!!! I love that make up bag-I might need one of those myself!! ;)

I love the cosmetic bag compared to the others because its very deep and roomy for those of you that have a large compact like I do it sits in there perfectly. The mono cosmetic bag that is rounded on both edges my compact has to placed directly in the center. I prefer this one over the mono. The only thing that I wished they would add on this is a small interior pocket like the mono.

Thank you ladies your joy for my new babies... is what TPF is all about....:flowers:

I love the cosmetic bag compared to the others because its very deep and roomy for those of you that have a large compact like I do it sits in there perfectly. The mono cosmetic bag that is rounded on both edges my compact has to placed directly in the center. I prefer this one over the mono. The only thing that I wished they would add on this is a small interior pocket like the mono.

Thank you ladies your joy for my new babies... is what TPF is all about....:flowers:
I have a stupid question about the make up bag (by the way, thanks for the info as far as size goes, it sounds exactly like what I would need!). Ok so my stupid questions is: with that strap on, can it be worn as a small evening bag too, or is it just too small for that? That would be great to serve two purposes in one small bag! Let me know....THANKS!!!

I have a stupid question about the make up bag (by the way, thanks for the info as far as size goes, it sounds exactly like what I would need!). Ok so my stupid questions is: with that strap on, can it be worn as a small evening bag too, or is it just too small for that? That would be great to serve two purposes in one small bag! Let me know....THANKS!!!

Yes, that was another reason why I was attracted to this one. :yes:
It looks really cute with the strap on.