YEAAAA! Another MATCHY Set Completed!! All Pieces Have Arrived? Want to see? (Reveal)

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Some of you may remember the reveal I did recently of my Chelsea Lace Satchel that I got on *Bay as a “second chance offer.” I was thrilled and made myself a PROMISE that I did NOT NEED the matching pieces ….my Black 06 Legacy Wallet and Wristlet worked just fine. Many of you were very supportive and helped me convenience myself I DID NOT NEED ANOTHER BLACK wallet and wristlet set. I said .... "unless" the Chelsea accessories “FELL OUT OF THE SKY” I was good with the Legacy accessories.

Well they fell out of the sky but they were not “Pennies from Heaven” LOL!

Anyone want to see the entire collection/set now that it is complete?

First a refresher of the Laced Chelsea Satchel! She was lonely …needed company

Chelsea007.gif

So the first matching piece I found was not “THE” Lace Chelsea Wristlet but I saw one on BONZ with an Abbey and thought it was a good enough match. So I checked *ebay and there it was! Hit the BIN and it was mine!

Here she is!
ChelseaWristlet2005-1.gif

Photobucket is running slow sorry

Last edited:
Then I found Chelsea Mini French Framed Wallet. I got it and it was too small for me to use as a wallet. It is pretty small so I’ll keep it for a mini!

ChelseaMini.gif

Just two days after I got the wristlet and mini above ….. these 2 beauties fell out of the sky! What is a matchy person to do? There was no turning back!:yahoo:

ChelseaWallet003.gif

ChelseaLaceWristlet001.gif

Had I found these first I would NOT have bought the other wristlet ….