Yea!! My Anthracite GGH Work is here!

psaseattle

PNW Hermes-aholic
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Hi everyone - I am relatively new around here, but after seeing all of your beautiful bags, I had to show you my newest baby - my 07 Anthracite GGH Work! This is my first Work bag and I have to say she is fabu. Sorry for the picture quality, I've never taken a picture of myself in the mirror before:love:

The leather is sooooo soft - like a pudddle. And what an AWESOME color - thanks to everyone who encouraged me to get this bag even though I had never seen the color IRL. I wish the camera captured the color better - but its so hard - dark greeny/bluey/black.....THANKS COREY!

Attachments

• IMG_3949.jpg
    IMG_3949.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_3950.jpg
    IMG_3950.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_3951.jpg
    IMG_3951.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_3952.jpg
    IMG_3952.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 426
OMG your bag is gorgeous :drool:What a great choice.:tup:
attachment.php

great buy! i've been lusting after an anthracite bbag as well but my self-imposed ban is still in effect... :hysteric:

Yes, I too am now on a self imposed ban....I took the BBag plunge only a few weeks ago and kind of lost my mind - I bought FOUR bags:wlae: in about 2 weeks:sweatdrop:

I am really really happy with my purchases and now will have sit back and watch the action/live vicariously through others on this forum until mmm....maybe the end of summer/fall? I sure would like a saddle GSH work........:girlsigh: