Yea!! My Anthracite GGH Work is here!

psaseattle

PNW Hermes-aholic
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Sun Valley, ID
Hi everyone - I am relatively new around here, but after seeing all of your beautiful bags, I had to show you my newest baby - my 07 Anthracite GGH Work! This is my first Work bag and I have to say she is fabu. Sorry for the picture quality, I've never taken a picture of myself in the mirror before:love:

The leather is sooooo soft - like a pudddle. And what an AWESOME color - thanks to everyone who encouraged me to get this bag even though I had never seen the color IRL. I wish the camera captured the color better - but its so hard - dark greeny/bluey/black.....THANKS COREY!

Attachments

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
congrats!! She is gorgeous! I also love your tunic.....who´s it from?;) You look super gorgy in it + the bag!

Kat;)

psaseattle

PNW Hermes-aholic
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Sun Valley, ID
great buy! i've been lusting after an anthracite bbag as well but my self-imposed ban is still in effect... :hysteric:
Yes, I too am now on a self imposed ban....I took the BBag plunge only a few weeks ago and kind of lost my mind - I bought FOUR bags:wlae: in about 2 weeks:sweatdrop:

I am really really happy with my purchases and now will have sit back and watch the action/live vicariously through others on this forum until mmm....maybe the end of summer/fall? I sure would like a saddle GSH work........:girlsigh: