YEA! Look what I just won....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150125997853&rd=1&rd=1

I got this primarily to use for work - for carrying my umbrella, shoes, a light sweater/jacket (a/c is freezing where I work!), my book and other odds-n-ends.

Figure I can also use it as beach tote or for by the pool. I love how casual it is - I won't be so afraid of getting it dirty, worn, etc. It reminds me of an old pair of jeans!! I think it will be nice and light too - which is exactly what I need (I tend to keep tossing things inside & eventually my tote weighs a ton!)

2. I like this kind of totes! Lovely!

3. I know - I'm a BIG BAG kinda gal. I just luv the look of this tote. So laid back & casual - like I feel on most days!

4. Lol I like your ebay user name

5. I love this kind of tote too. So strong and easy to maintain. Plus, it is a good deal.

Congratulation!

6. Great deal!

7. I was chuckling at your ebay username too.. great bag for chucking everything in and go and not having to be careful:smile:

8. Congratulations! Lovely.

9. congrats!

10. congrats on the awesome deal!

11. great price :yes:
    [​IMG]