Yea Fall! Leopard and Big Brown Balenciagas!!

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
I don't know about you gals but I've been salivating to wear my Fall "flings" for a loooooong time now. The Cafe P/T, with GGH, has been sitting on my closet shelf way too long and now she can be liberated justifiably. Also scarves and longs sleeves are a fresh reprieve as well. Let's see more Fall REVEALS!!!!:nuts:

Attachments

• IMG_6509.jpg
    IMG_6509.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 460
You look beautiful! I LOVE Fall/Winter clothes and accessories!
BUT it is still summer in Texas, tho today was definitely cooler than it has been since Spring....Fall is coming, but not yet.:pout:

I know what you mean...can't wait to wear my leopard ballet flats from Lanvin with my Noix GGH PT and black Bal moto jacket... but still a long wait since it's far from the cold season here in sunny HK.

btw, you look so fresh in your mod pic!!!

Susie, you look great, I love your fall outfit!:tup: It's definitely fall here as well now - and that means moto jacket season!!! Also scarves needs to come out now and I love them too...especially if it's leopard print:graucho:

Leslie your Black PT with GGH made me jump. Don't worry, like I said before TX will be cool soon. PB and PP other sisters in crime, dress up and pic away, let's do our own Fall Fashion show, :heart: (Leslie you too, you have AC!!)!! Lurkers? belly up and snap away. This is the part of tPF I adore because there's so much good taste on this board!

^^ Oy .. I am sooooooo NOT looking forward to the cold weather, then again I also live in New England so ... (although I love the fall colors!). Maybe we should switch places?!?! ;)

You look great! Thanks for sharing.
But on the other side of the world here in Australia it's spring! And we're looking forward to the SS2011 colours to be released! :biggrin:

attachment.php

Ceejay you need to live in Cali (hell I need to live in Cali?)? Because in California you can wear scarves with shorts since the weather dictates, LOL!!

Ruir I'm touched my your words; Cap so while we were sweating in the states you were all bundled up!! and Chloeglamour you wonderful thing I just looked at "one the street" for the Milan fashion show and was thrilled to see Balenciaga alive and well. I too adore my Cafe with GGH!! Ciao Bella!!!

Ceejay you need to live in Cali (hell I need to live in Cali?)? Because in California you can wear scarves with shorts since the weather dictates, LOL!!

Tell me about it!!!! I love southern California; the topography of the land reminds me a lot of Italy (Toscana, Umbria & Lazio). Plus, I actually love the desert. I've been looking at jobs out there, but ... alas ... seems as though a lot of them require a significant amount of travel and been there, done that!