Yea... another thread on the Medium Lily

I am so jealous!! I really wish I had ordered the XL Lily when it was available!!! I want the medium lily but I just ordered a couple of black bags and would like to wait on the camel color (I think). Congrats on your new bag!!

Now if they would only release one more size just a bit smaller than the medium...maybe a TRUE mini, then it would be MINE!! I'm picturing this about the same size as the Miranda which was gigantic on me (I'm only 5')! It is such a gorgeous bag, I've thought about getting it anyways...maybe in camel...

I really want to order the Medium in Black; so glad I found this Website; I love my Xlarge; but its Gigantic; its actually almost the size of a Small Briefcase; and Im only 5'. But it will be great for when I travel in the Summer and do my Faire's. I will be able to keep all my Journal's, Records, Calculator and anything else I need for my Traveling Business in it. But I want the Medium too more for basic pocketbook needs. My daughter wants one too now; but she dosent want the x-large; Im now looking for the Perfect Pen to go with it; I want to make sure I put a Pen in their that is Pretty and Leak Free. I also told my daughter she could get me a leather Journal to match and my son to get me a wallet to match; I got to fill the bag up Right; LOL. But Did you notice you keep your Bag very full it must weigh a ton now:smile:.

I really want to order the Medium in Black; so glad I found this Website; I love my Xlarge; but its Gigantic; its actually almost the size of a Small Briefcase; and Im only 5'. But it will be great for when I travel in the Summer and do my Faire's. I will be able to keep all my Journal's, Records, Calculator and anything else I need for my Traveling Business in it. But I want the Medium too more for basic pocketbook needs. My daughter wants one too now; but she dosent want the x-large; Im now looking for the Perfect Pen to go with it; I want to make sure I put a Pen in their that is Pretty and Leak Free. I also told my daughter she could get me a leather Journal to match and my son to get me a wallet to match; I got to fill the bag up Right; LOL. But Did you notice you keep your Bag very full it must weigh a ton now:smile:.

I have to have a computer with me 24-7 because of work, so I don't buy a bag unless I can carry a computer. Granted, my computers are all under 10 inches, but still.

Yes, my bags weigh a ton and EVERYONE comments on that IRL.

If you want the medium, I suggest you order it now since #1 you can likely still convince an SA to give you the PCE discount or the current one out. #2 these were on backorder Friday, then I could order mine Monday, but EVERYONE wants one including my BF. I am sure these will all be gone very soon. For someone who paid full price for the XL I am just disgusted that the medium (with 25%) was less than half of what I paid for the XL.