Yayy my 05 Bordeaux City just arrived and WOW

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi Ladies,
I just got my 05 Bordeaux City today. All i can say, WOW & OMG :nuts: . It is gorgeous and in mint condition. :drool: The handles are little bit dark but not too bad. The leather is so soft, smooshy, and slouchy. The seller was wonderful and she shipped it to me express.:tender: I finally got my dream bag and thanks to every one. :love:

Attachments

• IMG_1807 (2).JPG
    IMG_1807 (2).JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 345

slinks

Balcontent
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Nanaz - congratulations, girl! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: the leather and color are absolutely scrumptious! Looks to me like good bag karma has finally caught up with you after Ink mishaps - one great bag after another :P

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
attachment.php

PRETTYYYY!!!! it looks like it's in a great condition!

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Nanaz - congratulations, girl! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: the leather and color are absolutely scrumptious! Looks to me like good bag karma has finally caught up with you after Ink mishaps - one great bag after another :P
Thanks every one. I am so happy & pleased with my purchase.:wlae:
Slinky Girl, i got lucky twice in a row, do you think this is a sign that my perfect Ink City will find me some day too?;)

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Aaaaaah!:wtf: :drool: :drool: Looooooooooooooove! looooooooooove! these pics are seriously interfering with my ability to work this morning. They're breaking my concentration. Suddenly I have a hankering for pomegranates. mmmmmmm! :drool: