Yayy my 05 Bordeaux City just arrived and WOW

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,
    I just got my 05 Bordeaux City today. All i can say, WOW & OMG :nuts: . It is gorgeous and in mint condition. :drool: The handles are little bit dark but not too bad. The leather is so soft, smooshy, and slouchy. The seller was wonderful and she shipped it to me express.:tender: I finally got my dream bag and thanks to every one. :love:

IMG_1807 (2).JPG
  2. Some more pics.:happydance:

IMG_1809 (2).JPG IMG_1810 (2).JPG IMG_1812 (2).JPG
  3. Isn't the leather on the bordeaux to die for? I love mine to death. I like the leather better on my bordeaux day than on my spring 05 black day and better than the lilac 04 bag I used to own.

4. Congrats ... it's so beautiful, I just love the color! Definitely one on my wish list:yes:

5. Gorgeous nanaz! LOVE your bordeaux - the leather looks superb! CONGRATS!!! Isn't it absolutely wonderful when you have your dream bag in your hands?

6. jadecee You are absolutely right, and it feels wonderful.:yahoo:
    circoit The leather is awsome, i wish Bal brings it back again.:drool:
    asl_bebes You definitely need one of these. :yes:

7. Nanaz - congratulations, girl! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: the leather and color are absolutely scrumptious! Looks to me like good bag karma has finally caught up with you after Ink mishaps - one great bag after another :P

8. Congrats, my dear! Your bag is great and I love the color, it look wonderful.

9. [​IMG]

PRETTYYYY!!!! it looks like it's in a great condition!

10. Gorgeous!!!

11. omg! I need one of these too! :smile: so pretty!!!

12. Thanks every one. I am so happy & pleased with my purchase.:wlae:
    Slinky Girl, i got lucky twice in a row, do you think this is a sign that my perfect Ink City will find me some day too?;)

13. soo pretty!! I have this color in the first and I love it, it has great leather!! congrats!!!!!!

14. Aaaaaah!:wtf: :drool: :drool: Looooooooooooooove! looooooooooove! these pics are seriously interfering with my ability to work this morning. They're breaking my concentration. Suddenly I have a hankering for pomegranates. mmmmmmm! :drool:

15. Hi babee, cheers with pomegranates to our Bordeaux Cities.:drinkup: :party: Any one wants to join the Bordeaux party?:jammin: