yayaflowers's first bbag INK (pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Introducing my first bbag :heart: .... I finally got around to taking some pics...she is distressed but I love her.

I am still thinking of what color to get from ss07. Do you think the marine is going to be too similar to the Ink? I really like dark colors...hmmm decisions decisions:confused1:

Attached Files:

2. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need some ink!

3. aww congrats on your first bbag, its gorgeaus!!

4. Congrats it's lovely and the leather looks great!!!

5. Congratulations yaya on your first b-bag. Let the addiction begin.:graucho:

6. congrats yaya! and remember, for bal bags, distressed is a very good thing! yours rocks!:supacool: .you dont want pleather looking leather.

7. I love it! The distressed leather is so wonderful in this color!

8. Congrats on your first bbag! LOOOOOOVE ink!!!

Hooray - here's to more bbags in your future! :biggrin:

9. Congrats, she's beautiful!

10. Congrats to you on your beautiful ink!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy! I love how you're already planning your next! LOL

11. Beautiful!! Congrats!!!

12. congrats YAYA, looks yummy!

13. Congrats! I love ink too! She looks delicious!

14. Wow, your first bbag is a stunner. I love the ink! Congrats. I just started reading in this bbag forum and I need to get a bbag for me. Thanks for the beautiful pic. Enjoy.

15. The leather looks amazing! congrats !