Yay!

SELFstyled

Etoile
Oct 30, 2005
After eLux messed up my order (some "miscommunication" w/ their agents pfft!) they put a rush order on it & then overnighted my bag to me free of charge!

I love it!! :love:

112711456_4e16d1ca26.jpg

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Question: People have posted on here that authentic LVs don't have plastic on the handles. Why does the one from elux have it?

Magnifique!!! Hope you love yours as much as I love mine. It's such a Super Fantastic bag (to borrow an expression from Manolo the Shoeblogger).

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Question: People have posted on here that authentic LVs don't have plastic on the handles. Why does the one from elux have it?

Many of my bags from Elux (Cabas Mezzo, Speedys, Papillon) came w/the plastic on the handles. I think when you buy it from the boutique, they usually take it out in the backroom before they present it to the customers, but Elux seems to send the items straight from their warehouse perhaps?

Congrats on your bag btw, you know I'm jealous!!

When I bought my bags at the boutique, they pulled one out of the drawer and took it into the back and removed the plastic. But the bags were definitely packaged with plastic on the handles.

beautiful!! And I'm glad they fixed the situation, I love Eluxury's customer service!

Oh man, now I think I want one =) Especially since I would be able to put my laptop in it..