Yay yay so happy - my bf bday/valentine's gift from me!

vaneea

Shopping Addict Nerd
Jan 4, 2006
Well, I decided on what I want to get him.
My bf has to work for his bday and v's day... So...
Even though it's early, I got him 2 tickets to see Pacers vs. Cavaliers this friday in Indianapolis. Peja just got traded to Pacers too!! Le'bron and Peja!! AND!! our seats are 2 rows behind the Pacers players (oooh watch out for us maybe we'll get on ESPN =DD)

And it's only 2 hours away from here, but we decided to stay in the best hotel there with a lovers package yay.

I'm stopping by LV while I'm at it =)) Eye-ing a new wallet.. either suhali or monogram.. droool.. =))

Thanks people for ur help =DD

vaneea said:
Well, I decided on what I want to get him.
My bf has to work for his bday and v's day... So...
Even though it's early, I got him 2 tickets to see Pacers vs. Cavaliers this friday in Indianapolis. Peja just got traded to Pacers too!! Le'bron and Peja!! AND!! our seats are 2 rows behind the Pacers players (oooh watch out for us maybe we'll get on ESPN =DD)

And it's only 2 hours away from here, but we decided to stay in the best hotel there with a lovers package yay.

I'm stopping by LV while I'm at it =)) Eye-ing a new wallet.. either suhali or monogram.. droool.. =))

Thanks people for ur help =DD

Wow, sounds like a nice night! I love the black suhali PT. I've been lusting over that for awhile.