YAY ~ we have our own BE forum!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thrilled!!!

2. :yahoo: Enjoy!!!!

3. So cool! I was browsing one of the BE threads and was so confused when I went back to browse the general handbag section! I was like wait, BE doesn't have it's own forum! :upsidedown:

4. congrats y'all!!!!

5. thanks! :smile:

6. Thank you thank you thank you! Finally a forum of our own!
    :yahoo:

7. LOL!!! YES, WE DID IT!!!! :yahoo:

8. THANK YOU Megs & Vlad!!!

9. Oops, in all the excitement, I forgot to say a BIG CHEERS to Megs and Vlad!!! :drinks:

10. Wow, I just went looking for the BE threads and couldn't figure out what happened at first. What a nice surprise!

11. the same thing happened to me, gz to us ladies and thank you thank you to megs & vlad! you guys take such good care of us!:yes:

12. This is amazing! I am so glad that we have our own little place now! Big thanks to Vlad and Megs!!

13. Thanks, Megs and Vlad! I had wondered where we had gone:idea:

14. I'm happy there's now a dedicated forum where I can easily get more information on BE...all in one place! Thanks to all who made this possible!

:ty:

15. I'm so glad we have a BE sub-forum now!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Megs and Vlad!!