Yay unexpected award + cash bonus!

1. So I got an award for my "great" work at my new job + a $350 dollar bonus.:shame: I'm a little embarrassed, I'm only been here a little over 6 months. But I have to say that I'm working with great people and trying really hard to catch up! So how should I spend it? :amuse: I don't want to spend it all because I just purchased a Chanel tote from the market place, but I want something to remember this moment by.

I was thinking maybe a Hermes twilly, a Pucci scarf (to wear around the neck), or ?? Could I even get something from Chanel?

2. Hermes Twilly would be a great bonus gift for yourself and to add to your chanel bag! Congrats!

3. Congrats. I think a Pucci scarf would be nice.

4. Get the twilly! They're so pretty :love:

Congrats! :nuts:

5. No suggestions, just want to congratulate you!

6. oooh Hermes Twilly is what I would get! That's so awesome, you must be doing an excellent job! It's gotta feel good. :smile:

7. Wow! That is nice news. Congrats! Hope you find something you like.

8. Congrats on getting a bonus for all your hard work! I would go with a Twilly scarf - it's so versatile. You can wear it in your hair, on your wrist, or bags!

9. Thanks for everyone's nice comments. I'm still glowing about it. :shame:

10. As you should be! You obviously deserved it! Congrats!

11. congrats winternight!!!!

12. Congrats, good job!
    The twilly gets my vote!:biggrin:

13. Ooh, get a Hermes!! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice