yay two new pairs of shoesies :D

gucci_girl_gg

serial 'moaner'
Jan 12, 2006
LOL dont get too excited though!!
yes i did buy two new pairs of shoes today but they were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheap!! lol and i dont mean your world cheap i mean CHEAP CHEAP!!

haha! from primark lol i dont usually shop in there *not meaning to offend nobody if they do* and have NEVER found a pair of shoes ive liked in there but they had some lovely summer shoes today (they'll only last me one summer like but i :love: them still)

ive got some pics but theyre blurry as i used my camera phone and its getting angry with me *loosing its memory*

anyways this pair was only £5 :nuts: and they will look brill with a long white skirt or jeans

DSC00322.JPG

DSC00323.JPG

and the other pair the brown wedges were only £12 :biggrin: i was sooo proud of myself for these lol

DSC00325.JPG

DSC00326.JPG

DSC00328.JPG

i realise they arent to everybodys taste but i really love them.. haha until i go and buy my gucci ones :love:

**** sorry about the state of my pics *the blurryness* and my bedroom carpet and the rest of the mess you can spot :shame:
and i just had to show you my fav pair of shoes too :love: again sorry about the blurryness

DSC00339.JPG

DSC00341.JPG

the third pair are my fav in my collection!!!! they rip my feet to shreds like but man theyre worth it!
lol on new years eve i wore them and my mums mates rolled my jeans up so everybody could see my gorgeous new shoes lol