Yay! Turquoise Besace!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm so happy! The YSL boutique on Madison Ave was selling these for 60% off retail! I've been in love with this bag since the summer. I initially wanted the black deerskin version, but I'm really glad that I have the turquoise nubuck version since the color is amazing.

Now I have 4 YSL bags :smile:

2. beautiful

whoa.

3. HOLY SH** it's GORGEOUS!!! I've been waiting for someone to post one of these. I really wish I had jumped on the eggplant or turquoise besace's because I haven't been falling in love with the Spring colors!

Congratulations!

4. I think that the YSL boutique on Madison Ave in NY still has plenty of them left! They had the eggplant, turquoise, and praline besace on display. They also have the turquoise in deer skin, but I didn't think that it had the same oomph as the nubuck version.

The YSL outlet in Woodbury is also selling them for the same price, except they don't have the praline version, they have white, turquoise and eggplant.

5. ^Thanks Katsu! I think I'm going to give them a call this weekend!!

Wow, that bag is just absolutely gorgeous!

6. It's so gorgeous, congrats! I was admiring it in person over the weekend and it's such a pretty color for the nubuck and perfect on the Besace. :tup:

7. That color is STUNNING!!!! CONGRATS!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

8. Gorgeous! Congrats on your new bag!

9. Great color! It really pops.

10. Beautiful Besace, congrats katsu! :yes: I have a Muse Two in this color and its stunning IRL. You did a GREAT job of capturing it in your photo too. Please be sure to post a copy in our Reference Library.

11. Congratulations! It's gorgeous. I love this color more and more everytime I see it.

12. pretty! pretty!

I just love this color!

13. its sooo pretty! how long are the straps, is it adjustable?

14. hi. did you see sky anthracite and black medium besace in deer skin at YSL madison? Were they on sale too? May i know the name of your SA and the boutique's number if you have. Thanks.

15. its gorgeous!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.