yay!! so excited!!..just wanted to share..

thanks for all the lovely comments...have told my hubby coral as i just love the colour...but am also drooling over the putty as it will be great summer bag and great whitebag alternative...

i don't know y i love the coral so much, its such a loud in your face colour, and seriously doesnt match anything in my wardrobe, but am soo drawn to the colour combo...even second time round in the store..i still could'nt decide...

will do a reveal as soon as i recieve her!

Look forward to the reveal :nuts: Sometimes we see a colour in the shop and think, that will never go with anything but once you actually wear it with clothes and experiment you realise it does go with plenty of things, if nothing else black and white!

Hi Samiyahk

My friend has a friend who can get 50% discount too and i used it to get a bays. went into panic meltdown though i think induced with disbelief that i could get such a good deal but i am over that now and planning what to get next.

Bag wise i went for a classic as they are very rarely reduced. A lot of the non classic styles and leather will go on sale and if your hubby's friend can get the same discount of my friends friend then you should be able to get 50% off the sale stuff too. So that is my plan.

Also not sure if people realise but as of NOv 1st is prices for most classics are going up by about £50. The idea is that if they make the hike now... they avoid looking like they are doing it for when the VAT rate goes back up. And as the 2.5% rise in VAT is much less than the £50 going back on bags Mulberry will be quids in.

I think my next purchase is a bays in oak (i just love oak) and then come sales i am going to stock up on the colours.