YAY! Reveal: Medium Nuvolato

Congrats Olympia! So glad you managed to post the pics.
I love this style, the weaving and colouring are so unique, and it's also the perfect size for you. Thanks for the modeling shots! Enjoy her in good health

Looking super lovely, Olympia, congratulations!! I'm too loving this one and feeling so much pressure that it's almost sold out. How is it different from nappa ones? Is it any heavier/thicker?

Looking super lovely, Olympia, congratulations!! I'm too loving this one and feeling so much pressure that it's almost sold out. How is it different from nappa ones? Is it any heavier/thicker?

I don't mean to hijack Olympia's reveal post, but I believe the Nuvolato is a bit thicker, and therefore slightly heavier, but not a lot. I've just begun wearing it since we finally have some good weather and I'll get a better idea of how it compares to the usual Nappa intrecciato. Right now it feels a little stiffer, but I expect it to soften up. The regular Venetas have that breaking-in process too.

I agree completely with Boxermom! I have put the cans into it and hung it to help start the breaking in process. It is much softer and more pliable than the Copper Rame Veneta was...but not quite as pliable as the nappa Venetas are. I find it to be more "squishy":love:!