yay! Pics of my 2 newest bags!

Sorry for quoting myself;) The taupe is between the darker pic and the lighter pic. The lighting seems to affect how dark it looks, for anyone thinking about this bag.

I love the taupe color, I think I am going to get a black one. For some reason, the LP bag very easily get dirty on the un-dark color, maybe it’s because the softness and the type of the lambskin leather used, the leather some how it’s easier to inhale the dirt. I have a brown Dylan double handle which I used almost everyday since I got it (like 3 weeks ago), and I found the handle is already start to get little darker, like the Balenciaga leather. I am not sure if I should treat the bag, but then the leather is so soft and I am afraid I will ruin the bag if I spray the treatment.

I love the taupe color, I think I am going to get a black one. For some reason, the LP bag very easily get dirty on the un-dark color, maybe it’s because the softness and the type of the lambskin leather used, the leather some how it’s easier to inhale the dirt. I have a brown Dylan double handle which I used almost everyday since I got it (like 3 weeks ago), and I found the handle is already start to get little darker, like the Balenciaga leather. I am not sure if I should treat the bag, but then the leather is so soft and I am afraid I will ruin the bag if I spray the treatment.
Thanks for giving my taupe bag some love. She was developing some "issues":shame: LP describes this style as being an artisan made bag. It definitely has that look and feel to it. The leather is very soft and I don't think I'll treat it. The SA told me that it develops a patina, over time. It will be interesting to see what that looks like. I'm going to consider anything it "inhales" as part of the artisan look;)

Thanks for giving my taupe bag some love. She was developing some "issues":shame: LP describes this style as being an artisan made bag. It definitely has that look and feel to it. The leather is very soft and I don't think I'll treat it. The SA told me that it develops a patina, over time. It will be interesting to see what that looks like. I'm going to consider anything it "inhales" as part of the artisan look;)

I was debating myself if I should pay the retail price for LP since most of my LP I got are at discount price. After I saw the picture of LP piper in both taupe and sherry color, I couldn't hold myself to order one in black with 15% off. I just love this bag and have to have it. LOL.

I think the word of "patina" actually described what I meant by inhaling. The handle does start to get patinated after uses.:yes:

Happy Hello to our friends at the Purse Forum from LP Collection!

We know it's rough after the holidays all that shopping for others (most of the time anyway)! So, we thought we'd give you a little lift during the post-holiday season.

Thanks for making us feel good about what we do. Here's 10% off your next purchase with this coupon code: PURSE10 valid only during January 2008 on new purchases at LPCollection.com

HAPPY 2008 EVERYONE! :yahoo:

Best,
Linea Pelle Collection Online
www.LPCollection.com
800-770-0027