Yay or Nay

Issmom said:
I like the clutch but not the tote. Do you have prices for these?

Heather
T006_011_dt.jpg

Carved Floral Leather Wide Tote
by t-bags

orginal $250.00 on sale for $50.00

be back with the other price 5 they clutch

heavensent said:
ZIPCLUTCH_049_lg.jpg

Zipper Clutch
by kotur

Make a statement this season and support a great cause with Kotur's fabulous zipper clutch! Constructed out of vintage silk brocade originally designed for European couture houses during the 60's and 70's, this black and silver clutch is the perfect mix of old and new! With slots for your money and credit cards lined in metallic leather and interior and exterior zip pockets finished with a crystal ball pull, this item is truly a work of art. The best part: a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these wallets goes to Operation Smile's medical missions in China. Operation Smile is an international not-for-profit organization that provides free surgery for children with facial deformities. For more information, visit www.operationsmile.org.

this clutch is $295

heavensent said:
this clutch is $295

I kind of don't like this one...Nay.
It's just not my style...

Maybe if they flip the colors? Black then silver? Now we're talkin'! :smile:

How about this...

I don't know much about Paul Smith. But I found these bags to be very cute. Yay!

p10843503_ph_hero.jpg

Paul Smith
Medium 2 Pocket Bag $715.00

Curvy and feminine with bold, playful details, this two-pocket pochette goes from work-to-play effortlessly. The pink textured leather exterior contrasts with colorful, psychedelic stripes inside the flap pockets and along the canvas shoulder strap. A drawstring closure and leather-trimmed cell phone pocket couple functionality with fun.
Textured pink leather exterior with smooth, multicolor leather trim
Flap closure with concealed drawstring cinch
Canvas interior with side zip pocket and cell phone pocket
Two exterior flap pockets with embellished button closures
Leather and canvas shoulder strap with 13" drop
14" x 6.5" x 4"

p10843538_ph_hero.jpg

Paul Smith
Solid Leather Shoulder Bag $435.00

A cheerful shoulder bag with practicality and pizzazz. The spare, simple design is understated and versatile while the vibrant textured leather pops with festive color.
In pink or blue textured leather with contrasting canvas interior
Leather shoulder strap with colorful striped canvas belt
Polished golden hardware
Roomy interior with leather-trimmed cell phone pocket and side zip pocket
Zip top with leather pull-tab
Slim shape fits comfortably under arm
11" x 8.5" x 1"

I also found the Paul Smith Swirl Large 3 Pocket Hobo to be yummy too! :smile:

Interesting. It doesn't look so Donna Karan -- wait, is it Donna Karan or DKNY? I'm a bit leary of buying more metallics. Last season seemed so heavy on metallics and I bought a silver (Paddington) and a bronze (Mulberry Roxanne). I wonder if the trend is coming to an end. But then again, if you didn't 'stock up' before....

Heather

The Prada is beautiful! I love the distressing on the gold. And the fur 'muff' is great. It will feel just delicious reaching in for your wallet.

Do you still feel the need for furry, warm things even tho' you're in Hawaii?

Heather

hehe yeah it sure will! and yes, I do feel the need for furry warm things :smile: Its darn cold since I'm in the AC all the time :biggrin: You're sooooo right about how it will feel reaching in for my wallet lol. I'm just hoping that the metallic stays metallic lol, some metallic bags tend to lose color for some reason :sad: