Yay or Nay

Fendi Tiger Mini Chef is pretty cute. What I don't like about Fendi's leather in smaller bags is that the handles are thin & crispy. After a few times wearing it if the leather doesn't crack it's gonna dye your hands. I try to grab Fendi bags with thicker leather handles. They'll crack much later, and won't dye your hands for some reason...

kojiko said:
p10863598_ph_hero.jpg

Dior
Suede Doctor's Bag with Velvet Flower $1,825.00
Little pink-and-white enameled flowers bloom along the signature silver-and-leather C and D links, while an artful velvet rose appliqué adds some serious flower power to Dior's gorgeous suede bag. Finished with decorative topstitching and Dior Logo lining.
Fine suede leather with smooth, topstitched leather trim
Polished silver metal hardware
Leather handles silver-and-leather C and D links; 4" drop
C and D links adorned with enameled flowers
Velvet rose appliqué on bag front
Leather frame with full zipper closure
Fine Dior Logo textile lining with zipped pocket
Protective metal feet

As for me I'm quite undecided. But more...leaning towards nay. :sad:

I say Nay, the flowers on the C are a bit too much. Not really into velvet on a purse.

Krissy said:
i was the internet shopping, and I came across these bags, their not famous. but I like the lines, their detailed enough, but still have easy appeal to the eye.:smile:

Both are by Francesco Biasia, they range around 100.00. Pretty cheap, but looks nice. What do you guys think?

Nay, don't like the silver hardware.

kojiko said:
p10863598_ph_hero.jpg

Dior
Little pink-and-white enameled flowers bloom along the signature silver-and-leather C and D links, while an artful velvet rose appliqué adds some serious flower power to Dior's gorgeous suede bag. Finished with decorative topstitching and Dior Logo lining.
Protective metal feet

Nay .

kojiko said:
p10863598_ph_hero.jpg

Dior
Protective metal feet

Nay . .

hi everyone...i'm your newest member here... =) anyway, i wanted to ask anyone's opinion on the botkier luxe trigger bag in metallic fatigue. what do you think of it and is botkier a good brand?
second question is, i'm looking for a nice black structured bag. i like the dior detective bag - the nice shape and the size...but it's a bit expensive, can anyone recommend something similar or anything that's black and can be for dressier occasions (as well as casual), like the detective bag?

thanks...looking forward to your replies!

baglover529 said:
hi everyone...i'm your newest member here... =) anyway, i wanted to ask anyone's opinion on the botkier luxe trigger bag in metallic fatigue. what do you think of it and is botkier a good brand?
second question is, i'm looking for a nice black structured bag. i like the dior detective bag - the nice shape and the size...but it's a bit expensive, can anyone recommend something similar or anything that's black and can be for dressier occasions (as well as casual), like the detective bag?

thanks...looking forward to your replies!

Sorry, I don't know...but just wanted to say welcome :smile: