Yay or Nay

i was the internet shopping, and I came across these bags, their not famous. but I like the lines, their detailed enough, but still have easy appeal to the eye.:smile:

Both are by Francesco Biasia, they range around 100.00. Pretty cheap, but looks nice. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 1111280661_XL.jpg
    1111280661_XL.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 35
  • francesco biasia swt#1131A2.jpg
    francesco biasia swt#1131A2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 55
Noriko said:
This just became available on elux:

p10895039_ph_hero.jpg

Probably going to pass on it though, I'm on the waitlist for the hologram spy hobo, I like shoulder bags more:biggrin:

I have to say,WOOOW, I really like that bag:nuts:

Krissy said:
i was the internet shopping, and I came across these bags, their not famous. but I like the lines, their detailed enough, but still have easy appeal to the eye.:smile:

Both are by Francesco Biasia, they range around 100.00. Pretty cheap, but looks nice. What do you guys think?

Nice for just adding to the collection , as an everyday bag

Krissy said:

Really cute looking! It really reminds me of Coach though...

english_girl_900 said:
Ooooooooohhhhhh, drool! I love the spy bags, and this is stunning. Is that crushed velvet?:blink:

Its metallic leather, it feels and looks awesome in person. I'm on the waitlist for it :sad2: When a finger is run on the leather the little pieces reveal another color, pretty neat.

CCbagaholic said:
I happen to like Coach b/c I love the soft but structured leather, and right now can't afford pricier stuff since we just moved, started new jobs, etc...so I bought this bag for a daily shopper type bag, and am not sure if I have buyers remorse....I purchased it in peacock, which I guess sold out (color pictured in the second link, but looks richer/prettier in person I think) Any ideas for something else in the same price range?

http://coach.com/shop/product_nobefree.asp?product_no=7566&category_id=161

http://coach.com/shop/product_nobefree.asp?product_no=7565&category_id=161

Okay, I'm responding to this post because I don't like how CC seems to think that we are not fans of Coach. Coach is well-established high quality brand that constantly comes out with new, fascinating designs. For a designer brand they are also modestly priced and you can get a great bag for under $500, and even less if you shop the great outlet stores they have.

Just because a post is not responded to, doesn't mean people have something against the bag you posted. There are several active threads and it is easy for a post or thread to get lost among the chatter. I recently posted an entire thread about the Goldenbleu Marilyn that wasn't responded to by anyone. Does that mean I assume people have something against the brand or my bag of choice? No, it just means that the bag didn't spur a discussion. In a thread like "Yay or Nay" which has over 100 posts, it is even easier for a posted bag to get ignored by accident.

So please don't assume our opinions by what we don't say. It probably means we are distracted, it doesn't mean we are snobs.