Yay or Nay

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Alright all- this thread is for all of us! This thread is where you will post a picture of a bag that you may like or not like and get everyone else's opinions on the bag (hence Yay or Nay). Many times we all want to see what people think about bags we may love or hate- and this is the thread designed just for that! So let's get on it!! :smile:

p10863598_ph_hero.jpg

Dior
Suede Doctor's Bag with Velvet Flower $1,825.00
Little pink-and-white enameled flowers bloom along the signature silver-and-leather C and D links, while an artful velvet rose appliqué adds some serious flower power to Dior's gorgeous suede bag. Finished with decorative topstitching and Dior Logo lining.
Fine suede leather with smooth, topstitched leather trim
Polished silver metal hardware
Leather handles silver-and-leather C and D links; 4" drop
C and D links adorned with enameled flowers
Velvet rose appliqué on bag front
Leather frame with full zipper closure
Fine Dior Logo textile lining with zipped pocket
Protective metal feet

As for me I'm quite undecided. But more...leaning towards nay. :sad:

I'm giving it a Yay (that is, assuming I have enough money that I would not have to wear it every single day- if that were the case Nay!)

I think it's classy and fun! I'm not sure if I love the flowers on the C & D but I do love the velvet rose!

T006_lg.jpg

what yall think , I like the color and detail

Carved Floral Leather Wide Tote
by t-bags for scoop

For Spring, T-bag designers have created this carved tote especially for Scoop Girls to enjoy. This bag has a tooled floral leather design with whipstitch detailing along the sides and two internal pockets to hold all your small essentials. It's the perfect complement to your New Bohemian wardrobe which mixes elements of elegance and earthiness..."Scoop" up your favorite colors today!!!

Dimension: L 13 1/2" x W 5 1/2" x H 9"

ZIPCLUTCH_049_lg.jpg

Zipper Clutch
by kotur

Make a statement this season and support a great cause with Kotur's fabulous zipper clutch! Constructed out of vintage silk brocade originally designed for European couture houses during the 60's and 70's, this black and silver clutch is the perfect mix of old and new! With slots for your money and credit cards lined in metallic leather and interior and exterior zip pockets finished with a crystal ball pull, this item is truly a work of art. The best part: a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these wallets goes to Operation Smile's medical missions in China. Operation Smile is an international not-for-profit organization that provides free surgery for children with facial deformities. For more information, visit www.operationsmile.org.

kojiko said:
p10863598_ph_hero.jpg

Dior
Suede Doctor's Bag with Velvet Flower $1,825.00
Little pink-and-white enameled flowers bloom along the signature silver-and-leather C and D links, while an artful velvet rose appliqué adds some serious flower power to Dior's gorgeous suede bag. Finished with decorative topstitching and Dior Logo lining.
Fine suede leather with smooth, topstitched leather trim
Polished silver metal hardware
Leather handles silver-and-leather C and D links; 4" drop
C and D links adorned with enameled flowers
Velvet rose appliqué on bag front
Leather frame with full zipper closure
Fine Dior Logo textile lining with zipped pocket
Protective metal feet

As for me I'm quite undecided. But more...leaning towards nay. :sad:

This one is a yay for me :smile:

heavensent said:
T006_lg.jpg

what yall think , I like the color and detail

Carved Floral Leather Wide Tote
by t-bags for scoop

For Spring, T-bag designers have created this carved tote especially for Scoop Girls to enjoy. This bag has a tooled floral leather design with whipstitch detailing along the sides and two internal pockets to hold all your small essentials. It's the perfect complement to your New Bohemian wardrobe which mixes elements of elegance and earthiness..."Scoop" up your favorite colors today!!!

Dimension: L 13 1/2" x W 5 1/2" x H 9"

This bag is so cool

Yay to the clutch. Nay to the tote.

How about this...
p10863395_ph_althero_Black.jpg

Calvin Klein
Rhodoid Clutch $825.00

Sleek and poised, Calvin Klein's slender clutch embodies elegant style. Shiny variegated paneling shimmers glamorously, while the satin-finished interior easily holds all your evening essentials.
Polished variegated paneling
Satin-finished interior
Magnetic snap closure
Calvin Klein signature etched on front
Measures approximately 8" x 3" x 1.5"

I say yay. It's very unique. :smile: