Yay or Nay

The price is kinda turning me off...:suspiciou But I love the shape & size...:love: And the material isn't that bad either. I'm thinking about it... :unsure:

I like it in black. :love: I think the black has a great contrast with the gold tone (of course it's brass though lol :evil: ) hardware.

Actually Noriko I agree, I do wish it was alittle bit bigger. I'm actually luvin' the Le Fabuleux in black more. :biggrin: But I think $3,200 for it is too high!!! :wacko: Besides if I added just an extra $2000+/- it can get me a Hermes Birkin. :suspiciou So Le Fabuleux is a no-no for me "right now". :sad:

Thinking...thinking...thinking... :unsure:

I don't like the Le Fabuleux hehe. Stick with the Talentueux. Its funny you mention the birkin reasoning haha. Thats why I didn't buy this crocodile skin Dior saddle bag ($6,000). I was like damn its nice but for that price I'll take the birkin thank you very much!:biggrin:

While I'm still "thinking" about it...
Here's another yay or nay bag waitin' for your opinion.

Mucho $$$
p10857083_ph_althero_Ivory.jpg

Marc Jacobs Collection - Drummed Leather Adina $1,400.00
In beautiful drummed goat leather, Marc's equestrian-inspired Adina bag is a striking, sizeable satchel that teams with luxury and charm. Large antiqued brass buckles and chunky links seal the bag with signature Marc style. Finished with a fine logo canvas interior.
Drummed goat leather
Antiqued brass hardware
Two front flap pockets with buckles
Flap closure with buckle and push lock
Brass plaque on front flap
Leather shoulder strap with large brass links; 6.5" drop
Marc Jacobs logo canvas interior with zipped pocket and plaque
13" x 6" x 8"
Made in Italy
(Goat leather! Comes in black, ivory, cobalt (lol the car? hehe no in blue))

Less $
p10846907_ph_althero_Black.jpg

DKNY - Kenya Soft Nappa Drawstring Hobo $275.00
Braided drawstring tassels give DKNY's sleek hobo a dose of vintage rocker style. Soft, grained leather is sculpted into a modern shape, accented by polished hardware to complete the thoroughly urban look.
Soft Nappa leather
Braided leather drawstring through polished metal loops
6" tassels on drawstring ends
Interior magnetic closure
Polished double-D plaque on removable leather tag
Fine twill lining with zipped pocket and two patch pockets
Adjustable leather shoulder strap; average drop is 10"
13" x 11" x 3"
(I'm gonna grab this as soon as the sale season for DKNY hits!!!)

NMV4839_mn.jpg

Fendi Suede Hobo - Price $2,040.00
A hip hobo with that must-have logo and a playful squirrel—another Fendi signature.
• Tiny zucchino logo on brown suede.
• Dark brown/orange/green suede squirrel appliqué with black topstitching and gray fox fur tail on front.
• Shoulder strap.
• Open top; snap closure.
• 13"H x 15"W.
• Made in Italy.

HAHAHAHAHA!...Nay.

Ok....the Adina....I'm drawn to it. The cobalt blue color is AMAZING! But I went to feel the bag and its 1) HUGE! and 2) heavy, even only stuffed with paper in the store. I think its gorgeous in photos and on the shelf but not a practical bag.

The DKNY....feh.

The Fendi....does that little doggie come with the bag or do you have to buy him separately? He's the cutest part of the bag!

NAY to all the Louis Vuittons. I am so not into LV anymore, with one or two exceptions.

That Fendi one with the squirrel is hideous; it looks like a dead animal. When I went to Fendi to pick up my Spy I asked to see the fall catalogue and they showed me that bag and my friend and I were like "EW!". No way.