Yay or Nay

what do you guys think of that fendi bag?
I Luv IT!!! a glamorous gold bag never hurt anybody right? I think I'll get it.

im a computer dummy.. so didnt quite get the pix up. but click on that link and let me know your thoughts.

I LOVE the tri color Roxanne. I have a chocolate one and it is amazing. I also have a cognac Bayswater. I am a huge Mulberry fan - they are really durable and wear well and have a great vintage-y feel. Definitely yay on those.

I also love that Bottega. I have the standard woven hobo and love it. The leather on the Bottega's is such great quality - and their styles are pretty classic. You cannot go wrong with a Bottega.

I am nay on all Botkiers. I had two which I sold and now I really am not a fan. I actually also don;t care much for Kooba or Isabella Fiore either.

I think buysnbargains.com got it wrong...The print on the Fendi is Zucchino. Not Zucca. :weird:

I think it's cute. But not something I like (for me). Nay...

Issmom said:
I saw the bag on the opening page at Bergdorfs. I liked it but I couldn't tell what color it was. THe inside (reverse) of the leather on the tassel is definately purple but I couldn't tell what color the bag was. Turns out, its a dark, dark brown that reads as a dusty black. I was afraid it would look brown with a black outfit and black with a brown outfit. I was also surprised because Mulberry is usually a very thick, distressed sorta leather but this felt more Bottega like. I wondered about its durability. Its very lightweight.

Heather

Mulberry originally made luggage. Their bags are very durable.

I'm curious to go to the Mulberry trunk show at the end of the month. I like the thicker leather ones and I'm hoping to see some new shapes.

Heather

Gucci Bronze Leather Handbag
www.ashford.com

FendiBagLady said:
I LOVE the tri color Roxanne. I have a chocolate one and it is amazing. I also have a cognac Bayswater. I am a huge Mulberry fan - they are really durable and wear well and have a great vintage-y feel. Definitely yay on those.

I have to agree with FendiBagLady .. I am a huge Mulberry fan .. I love the Roxanne and am def. loving the tri-colour - YAY