Yay or Nay

lexigirl16 said:
I was in Bergdorf's today and saw a few new Mulberry's. Can't seem to get the picture on here, but both are on Mulberry website http://www.mulberry.com/

One is the Hand stitched Roxanne (tri color brown). It is stunning! The other one was the tooled bayswater in cocoa and pink...... very yummy!!!!

I love the one on the opening page!

How about this...

D0434924689551_v1_m56577569831104212.jpg

Bottega Veneta - Cervo Cocker Bag
Soft leather bag has two side woven pockets with magnetic flap closure.
· Braided shoulder strap with ring detail
· Magnetic top closure
· Interior zipper pocket
· Suede lining
· 10½"H X 12½"L X 8½"W
· Made in Italy
$1,780.00

Yay. Period. :smile:

This is probably the most NAY bag I've seen this week!

p10950595_ph_althero_Multicolore_Noir.jpg

Louis Vuitton - Rift $640.00
Louis Vuitton presents its beloved Monogram Multicolore canvas on a new modern shape, perfect for busy days or travel. The petite pouch features an exterior pocket with a fun oversized golden snap and classic Louis Vuitton hallmarks such as yellow topstitching and golden LV rivets. With an adjustable cowhide strap.
Monogram Multicolore canvas with natural cowhide trim
Monogram Multicolore is a creation of Takashi Murakami for Louis Vuitton
Shiny golden brass hardware
Red microfiber lining
Exterior pocket with a giant golden snap
D-ring for hanging charms or other accessories
Adjustable natural cowhide shoulder strap
Zipped opening
Yellow topstitching, tinted edges, golden rivets
Interior patch pocket
6.3" L x 5.5" H x 1.8" W

FUGLY!!! :sad: Nay!!!

kojiko said:
This is probably the most NAY bag I've seen this week!

p10950595_ph_althero_Multicolore_Noir.jpg

Louis Vuitton - Rift $640.00
Louis Vuitton presents its beloved Monogram Multicolore canvas on a new modern shape, perfect for busy days or travel. The petite pouch features an exterior pocket with a fun oversized golden snap and classic Louis Vuitton hallmarks such as yellow topstitching and golden LV rivets. With an adjustable cowhide strap.
Monogram Multicolore canvas with natural cowhide trim
Monogram Multicolore is a creation of Takashi Murakami for Louis Vuitton
Shiny golden brass hardware
Red microfiber lining
Exterior pocket with a giant golden snap
D-ring for hanging charms or other accessories
Adjustable natural cowhide shoulder strap
Zipped opening
Yellow topstitching, tinted edges, golden rivets
Interior patch pocket
6.3" L x 5.5" H x 1.8" W

FUGLY!!! :sad: Nay!!!

NAYYYYY.. I NEVER liked the black multi-colors at all!!!

Noriko said:
I love the one on the opening page!

I saw the bag on the opening page at Bergdorfs. I liked it but I couldn't tell what color it was. THe inside (reverse) of the leather on the tassel is definately purple but I couldn't tell what color the bag was. Turns out, its a dark, dark brown that reads as a dusty black. I was afraid it would look brown with a black outfit and black with a brown outfit. I was also surprised because Mulberry is usually a very thick, distressed sorta leather but this felt more Bottega like. I wondered about its durability. Its very lightweight.

Heather

I thought this was very cute. I'm not a big fan of Pucci...but this would match some outfits perfectly!

p10846245_ph_hero.jpg

Emilio Pucci - Turtle Print Corduroy Hobo $750.00
Corduroy has never been so glamorous, thanks to Pucci's brightly printed hobo. Plush calfskin leather trims the bold signature pattern with sophisticated style, while the spacious, logo-lined interior is the perfect size for everyday toting. Finished with an embossed leather charm dangling from the long zipper pull.
Corduroy exterior with calfskin trim
Signature Turtle print
Purple twill interior with open and zipped pockets
Zip top with long leather pull and logo-embossed charm
Protective leather panel at bottom
Antique brass hardware on handle
Handle drops approximately 9"
Measures approximately 18" x 6" x 10.5", depending on fullness of bag
Made in Italy

A yay for me...

I love the new fall line of Pucci - but this one just ain't do it for me. There are way cuter ones.
Like this one:

(at http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod19850058)

I do have a question about Pucci, though, that maybe some pretty purse lover can answer for me. Since it's a "print" does it not end up looking like the print campaign bag? Because I've ordered bags with designer prints before and the variance in the design on the one I got wasn't as good as the one shown in the ad.

http://www.buysnbargains.com/DisplayProduct.aspx?sid=1486&MT=N&cattype=N

FENDI
Fendi's classic Zucca jacquard print leather handbag gets a glamorous makeover in a stunning metallic gold cover. This small Bauletto Tube Bag have rolled leather handles with gold Signature FF hardware, gold strap around its body, zip top closure with removable hanging key tag and turn lock for secured fastening, fabric lining, inside patch pocket and measures 8"W X 4"H X 4"D. Made in Italy.

NOTE: A stunning and attention grabbing style for day or casual evening.
gold Bauletto tube bag

Reg: $695.00